31

Prompt: The Night We Met

This oneshot is sad, and might be confusing. The italics are flashbacks. The regular text is stuff that
is going on. It's not in order simply because it makes it more interesting.

...
3rd Person POV

"i don't know eva...i can't trust someone like i trusted him." anna said to her best friend as they walked down hollywood boulevard.

"well you'll find someone. someone who will make you smile, someone who will let you open up. someone better than he ever was." anna sighed, nodding at eva's words.

"i just wish-" a body ran into anna's making her jump back. seeing a small girl lean down and try to gather her paperwork, anna knelt down.

"i'm so sorry. i wasn't watching where i was going." the girl was frantic, her fingers reaching for every piece of paper. anna picked up one, giving it to the girl. their fingers touched for an instant, sending sparks down both of their arms. looking into one another's eyes, the smaller girl cleared her throat.

"it completely fine. i wasn't watching where i was going either." anna helped the brunette stand up, making sure she had all of her stuff.

"well thank you.."

"anna."

"thank you anna." the girl smiled, sending butterflies into anna's stomach. anna felt like time froze. like she was supposed to meet this beautiful green-eyed girl. once anna snapped out of it, the girl was already crossing the street.

anna never even got her name.

...

"anna please.." eva begged of her friend, pulling the sobbing girl away from the stretcher.

"y/n! i'm right here!" anna tried to shove eva off, but it was no use. dev rushed over, holding the shaking girl.

"shhhhh..she's okay. y/n is okay." dev whispered into anna's ear, scared for both of her favorite girls.

...

anna had just finished her sets, sweat beads rolling down her forehead. grabbing her water, anna sipped it slowly. water got caught in her throat as she saw the familiar face from a week ago walk across the gym.

"hey!" anna said, jogging over to the girl. she jumped, smiling at anna.

"hey anna."

"you remember me?" the brunette blushed, looking down.

"how could i?" anna blushed now, clearing her throat.

"i never caught your name."

"y/n. y/n y/l/n." a pretty name for a pretty girl.

"do you work out here often?" anna asked, sipping her water again.

"i work here." she motioned to her shirt, anna smiling at the gym shirt.