17

Prompt: Studying with Anna can never just be studying...

SMUTTTTTTT ALERTTTTT (per request)

...

"whatcha doin?" my innocent looking girlfriend trotted into the room, playing with her rings.

"homework. my professors are loading it up." anna made her way over to the bed, sitting down.

"i could help." turning to her, i smiled at her sweet gesture.

"love you practically dropped out of college. in the nicest way possible, i imagine you don't know how to do economics." moving my hands to her cheeks, i rubbed them softly. her little pout made me feel bad, "you can watch though."

the light returns back into her eyes, making me giggle. her fingers push my forward as she hops behind me. once she gets fully comfortable, i lean back, setting my laptop down. i adjust my back, resting my head on her chest. the feeling of her fingers rubbing down my arms almost made me forget what i was doing in the first place.

"so tell me miss cognitive science major, what is up with our economy?" her hot breath against my ear made me turn. a little smirk was displayed on her face, making me peck her lips.

"that's the problem, i don't know. this shit is so confusing." i grabbed anna's hand in frustration, playing with her fingers. feeling her heartbeat speed up, i smiled. the effect i had on her was noticeable.

"well our country has money, so therefore we can buy things." anna sounded like a dummy trying to explain the economy.

"love it's not all about money." i laced my fingers with hers.

"well then tell me what is about smarty pants." gosh her whispers. i moved my hands to start typing, but anna decided to put her hands under my sweatshirt. her fingernails scraped across my warm stomach, making my shiver.

"anna elizabeth.." i whisper, going to move her hands.

"oh come on elise. i can take away all your stress if you just let me." let her. let her. let her.

"anna i have to do this...it's due tonight." i whine, wanting her to touch me so bad.

"well, i'm quick." her hands moved down to my pants, quickly going under them. goosebumps coated my skin as her cold surface touched mine. my hips bucked as her fingers rubbed over my center.

"anna.." i whisper, the air getting caught within my throat. anna sat behind me, rubbing my core. my head leaned back against her chest, my eyes rolling back gracefully at the familiar feeling of bliss.

"what do you want? me? or to do your homework?" gosh she was so narcissistic when horny.

"you." deciding to fuel my beautiful girlfriend's ego, i felt her heartbeat go even faster. eventually anna got under the thin piece of cloth that separated her digits from my personal pleasure. feeling her stop, i nodded, "i'm okay. go ahead."

anna gently slipped in her middle finger, a soft moan leaving my lips. anna placed a kiss on my temple, pumping in and out of my wet core. sweet moans escaped my mouth over and over as she let her hands go wild. tapping her arms, i try to motion for her to add another one.

anna, knowing me so well, gets the sign and slowly lets her ring finger slip inside of me. my nails dug into anna's warm arms, making her gasp. moaning loudly now, i could only hope the long hallway anna's room had made my moans sound way quieter.

"mmm does that feel good?"

"mhm." not being able to talk, i felt as though my body had been thrown in lava. my face heated up, making my hips buck, "don't stop anna...right there. right there."

realizing she reached my g-spot, her strokes sped up. her other hand rubbing my chest comfortingly.

"fuck anna. shIT!" i yell feeling my legs convulse. my body started to shake as the first feeling returned to my center. anna took the initiative to add a third finger, making me scream in pleasure. climaxing in the arms of my lover, i breathed out a exasperated breath.

"fuck.." i whisper, anna of course, helping me ride out my striking high. pulling out of me, her fingers went straight to my mouth. sucking down my own cum, i licked anna's finger gracefully. hearing her sighs from behind me, i giggled, "i love your fingers."

"hey i'm a person." anna whispered, putting the fingers i just licked into her mouth.

"fuck your hot." moving forward, made anna's release the fingers. i connected our lips in a hungry kiss. i wanted more, but anna pulled away.

"no no. you have work. i'm not one to fail so you outta get to that right now." i rolled my eyes at her jokes, pecking her lips once more.

"thank you." i whispered, anna smiling.

"believe me, i enjoy feeling you shake in my arms so much. probably more than you enjoy the orga-" placing my hand over her mouth, i turned to my computer. the bedroom door opened, devy and sab walking in.

"see they're just doing their normal cute couple shit. you're hearing shit sab." devy said pointing at anna and i.

"what's wrong?" i asked, anna rubbing my arms.

"sab heard moaning, like a fucking weirdo. we checked all the rooms. it wasn't y'all right?" anna snickered behind me. i pinched her skin making her shut up. i tried to act confused to the best of my ability.

"no. anna's been trying to help me with this for a while." i motioned to the computer.

"told you!" devy turned back around, grabbing sab's arm, "let's go sit down and drink some water okay?"

"i could've sworn-" the two girls left anna'a room, closing the door. anna and i immediately started to laugh. her hands went to my chin, pulling me to look up and face her.

"you're so fucking loud. they're all the way downstairs love." anna giggled, placing a soft kiss on my nose.

"hey! you're the one who-"

"makes you moan louder than abella danger during a gang bang?" my head falls into my hand at anna's dumb humor. my heart flutters as she giggles at her own joke.

"your humor is strange miss anna." i tease, kissing her lips again. "okay! i gotta do this! don't distract me. or else.."

"or else what?" anna whispered, biting my neck. i let out a little whimper, knowing i was in for a non-productive, bliss-filled night with the woman i so desperately loved.