10

Prompt: You're a little drunk at a NACH party. You and Anna have been broken up for a bit so this is the first time your under the same roof again. (3rd person pov btw!)

...
3rd person pov
...

the music was making the room vibrate. at least for blair the room was vibrating. the girl knew she had way to much to drink the minute she forgot what day it was.

the girl was standing next christian and bryce ready to take shots of svedka. picking up the glass, she tapped it on the table, throwing it back. the liquid ran down her throat burning a bit. the boys yelled at her as she downed the next, hyping their girl up.

across the room, the nach girls were watching the party they threw. however, anna, eva, devy, cynthia, and lauren were watching the mess over by the kitchen table.

"she's gonna get sick. christian should be stopping her." anna said, worrying for the fifth time this night.

"anna she's having fun. the first time she's felt this way since the breakup." lauren said drunkenly, sipping some of her truly.

"by drinking? she doesn't drink."

"that blair is telling me a different story." devy pointed to blair who was drinking vodka straight from the bottle, making the boys around her chest.

anna watched as the alcohol rolled down her chin, over her golden chest. feeling her body heat up, anna looked away.

connor started coming this way, a huge smile on his face. he was a little tipsy, but could still fully function. stopping in front of our little group, he smiled.

"blair is a monster." connor let out, eva slapping him quickly, "what. oh-am i not supposed to talk-" eva slapped the boy again.

"uh oh." cynthia said with no context. holding the bright phone in front of the girls, anna's eyes widened. someone must've recorded blair drinking the shots, "oh wait. her fans love it."

"what do you mean?" lauren asked

"look at the comments." cynthia opened the comment section for the girls. she was right, the fans loved seeing this side of blair. they didn't care about the drinking laws.

"well i care. how much has she had." anna asked connor, looking back over at the girl who was dancing euphorically by the table.

"too fucking much." connor said seriously, "but the girl can down shit."

"i'm gonna go over there. she needs to stop."cynthia grabbed anna's arm, restraining her from getting the girl.

"i hate to agree with drunk lauren, but she's right. blair is having fun. i mean-when's the last time you've seen her smile." the convincing voice of cynthia made anna back down a bit, staying with her group.

"let's talk about something else." eva suggested, the group agreeing, "oh shit."

"anna um-" lauren said, making the girl turn. what anna saw took the breath from her. blair was giving the whole room a free show. the girl had her shirt off, showcasing her white lace bra along with her incredibly hot stomach muscles. blair was making so gracefully, captivating everyone's attention.