15

Prompt: Vampire Anna is a bit scary. But still hot ofc.

AN: this is new. i rlly wanna incorporate the supernatural into a oneshot, JUST TRYING IT OUT. if you don't like it, i'm truly sorry. i did this for my beb so shut up :)

...

i watched as the girl placed trash inside of the tall can. her movement were graceful, and i could hear her blood pulsing in and out of her arteries. i felt my fans pop out over my lower lip, my veins sticking out from under my eyes.

i'm trying to calm myself down, i think of my older brother. him scolding me for feeding on unsuspecting and innocent people. but she's smelt like heaven. kicking the thought of my goody brother out my head, i speed over to the girl.

grabbing her neck, she quickly flips me over, onto my back. all at once, a shooting pain rings through my stomach. letting out a blood curdling scream, the girl quickly picks me up. my vision going blurry, i can only see her golden, orange eyes.

a fucking werewolf.

...
i woke up to the feeling of wet, cold cloth running across my forehead.

"anna i can't believe you right now." a calm voice startled me, making me jump. my heart rate speeding up, my breath going even faster. the girl in front of me laid me back down, rubbing my shoulders.

"hey, it's okay. you're okay. we're here to help you." this girl looked very kind. she was being incredibly caring even though i just tried to eat her friend.

"where am i?" i whisper, confusion running over the girl's face.

"i can't understand you." damn my nervous french.

"w-where am i?" asking once more, my english coming out with a slight british accent.

"you're in our den." her soft voice made me nod. i scanned the room seeing four girls conversing, while looking over at me, "they won't hurt you. they've just never seen royalty in person."

"you know who i am?"

"of course. who doesn't know princess y/n. the most beautiful of the 12 daughters." furrowing my eyebrows, i quickly pieced together what she was talking about. for some reason, i had forgotten who i was. my brain felt fuzzy, as though my thoughts were being rudely intercepted.

lauren went to grab something, but stood up.

"girls. i have to go get more muskroot. please watch her." the only werewolf i've ever felt comfortable around, left the room. leaving me with four werewolves, one, who i tried to kill.

a sharp pain in my stomach, made me forget all about the girls. my hands went to my stomach, clawing at the bandages. a soft hand met my forehead, making me look. as my eyes met her blue ones, i stopped moving. her beauty hit me harder than anyone's i've ever seen before.

"you have to stay still y/n or else it will spread." looking down at my stomach, i saw the black poison running through my veins. looking back up at her, my fangs popped out.

"you bit me?!" i growled, the other girls running over.

"you tried to bite me!"

"i can get you killed for this you idiotic wolf!" anger pulsed through my body.

"it's the poison. she doesn't actually mean it." one of the girls piped up. closing my eyes, i let my fangs shrink once more.

"i-i'm sorry.."