9

Prompt: You and Anna got into a big fight that doesn't seem to be ending soon until...

...
3rd person pov

the nach girls watched as anna and mac ignored each other. sitting on opposite sides of the couch, not even interested in the conversation the girls were having.

"mackenzie. cynthia asked you something." eva shoved the girl, using her full name.

"don't call me that." mac snapped at eva

"oh shut up. she's only been trying to get you're attention for 3 minutes." anna piped up from across the couch. mac rolled her eyes.

"nobody was talking to you were they? don't you have some boy's house to be over?" the room got quiet at mac's comment.

ever since anna and chase have gotten close, mac has gotten completely jealous. it wasn't until she saw anna and chase out together, alone. mac confronted her and anna got defensive. let's just say they haven't talked like this, back and forth, in days.

"you're one to fucking talk. what's up with dixie? and kio?!" anna was mad now, standing up.

"they're friends anna! girls and boys can be friends!"

"you're such a hypocrite! chase and i are just friends!" anna yelled, making mac look down. tears sprung into her eyes as she rubbed her eyes.

...
mac pov
...

i kept reminiscing the moment chase told me him and anna fucked. tears rolled from my eyes as the room stayed quiet.

"that's not what he told me." i whispered, looking up. anna's demeanor changed seeing the tears on my cheeks.

"what did he tell you?"

"anna don't play dumb with me! you already lied once i can't take that again." anna got closer, making me back up. sab had gotten up to comfort me, rubbing my arm.

"mac i don't know what you're talking about. i'm serious." i'd never seen anna more serious.

"you're telling me you didn't-you fuck him?" my voice cracked as i spat the evil words out. the room was silent, you could hear a pin drop. i didn't want to embarrass her in front of everyone but she asked for it.

"huh?! did i what?" genuine confusion flushed over her face, making me 10 times more confused.

"he told me that when y'all hung, you guys fucked."

"what the fuck. i'm going to beat his ass. i never ever even kissed him. he tried to but i told him about us."

"well then we have someone to go yell at." i said, turning towards the door. chase was working out outside with the boys.

"mac! come back here." the girls tried to reach me but i was already screaming.

"you fucking liar. you were trying to break us up!" i yelled across the grass, storming over to where chase was lifting weights. connor and jake set their weights down coming towards me, "don't try it."

they both backed up, letting me get to chase.

"you are a piece of shit. anna would never fuck you! i was a naive girl who you took advantage of." pushing him back, he put up his hands.

"you can believe whatever you want to." the smirk on his face made me want to slap him. but another hand came across his face before i could get the chance.

"that's for lying to her. this is for making up a serious rumor about me." she slapped him, then kicked him where the sun don't shine. chase fell to his knees, holding his junk. i scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"you can leave." christian walked over to him, picking him up, "you don't spread shit about my baby sisters man."

watching anna do that to chase was amazing. the way she just went for it, ugh i want to simp for her all over again. i let my hands run through my hair in a stressed way.

"let's go talk in private." anna said grabbing my waist and guiding me towards the deck chairs by the pool. i sat on my own, while she sat across from me, "i'm-"

"i'm-" we both started at the same time, anna reaching across and grabbing my hand gently.

"you go first." i nodded at her offer and looked down at her hand. her thumb rubbed over my knuckles in a calming way that gave me more butterflies rather than actually calming me.

"i'm sorry. i should've believed you. i was a naive bitch who didn't trust you. i should've trusted you over him anyday. and i should've come to you sooner. i didn't mean to fuck up what we had because i really really like you and it's okay if this made you loose feelings, if you had feelings in the first pla-"

"oh shut up dummy." i looked up astonished but when her lips hit mine, my veins turned to lava. my face was on fire. my fingers were tingling.

anna laid me back, getting on top of me, "you didn't fuck up what we had. if anything this made us stronger."

leaning back down, anna connected our lips. her hand went to my neck, rubbing it softly.

"good. now let's go upstairs before devy, sab or some other loud mouth see us making out on the pool chair." anna giggles at my comment, picking me up and throwing me over her shoulder.

i giggle loudly, anna holding onto me by my back and butt. we were running through the houses like a pair of cavemen but we didn't care. i was lost in her love and she was lost in mine.