𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

your welcome ❤️

"y/n! hold my feet again for sit ups?" "sure

"y/n! hold my feet again for sit ups?" "sure."

it was another day of training for all of us. all the squads settled nicely at the training ground, once again ferociously working our bodies until we were sore.

everyday was a different task, a different meeting to attend to, a new thing to prepare ourselves for.

nothing's really changed from the previous weeks- ever since mikasa and i got into a relationship.

everyone that knew seemed accepting of us, though the only people who knew were people who randomly caught us being intimate with each other.

i jogged towards connie who's already set to start his routinely workout, placing my hands near his feet so he can begin. "aand, go."

𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽

"and then he got punched right in the face! but mikasa was there to help him, of course."

the sun beamed bright on our faces, clear sky's of blue brightening everyone's day.. at least a bit.

mikasa, armin, eren and i were walking around a nearby town, chatting about their past. it had been so long since i heard a 'dumb things eren did as a child' story, and i was enjoying every second of it.

"hey! i fought back too you know! you forgot about the part where i tackled him to the ground." eren whined, crossing his arms in a fit.

"hey! be thankful my wonderful girlfriend saved your ass, yeager."

"she was my sister before she was your girlfriend
y/n!"

"she likes me more though." i say, sticking my tongue out jokingly.

"she's not wrong eren.." mikasa bluntly states, looking at the ground as her boots shuffle across the gravel.

"aren't you two a perfect match." eren sarcastically mumbles, scrunching his face up a bit in annoyance.

armin let's out a small giggle, which triggers the rest of us to some sort of laugh party.

it was fun being with mikasa's childhood friends. they had many hilarious stories with even funnier ways of telling them. sometimes i wish i could've been with them at that time, but then again, i enjoyed my childhood as well, even if it was cut short.

after a while of walking around the crowded town, we all decided it would be better to get back soon.

the sky became dimmer, the sun grew lower and lower, beyond the horizon. i would've stopped and stared until the sun was no more, but i wouldn't be able to find my way back myself.

as armin and mikasa walked ahead, talking amongst themselves, eren dragged behind a bit next to me. he kept quiet, but it was obvious he wanted to say something.

though it was disturbing the peaceful evening, i decided to not let it faze me.

"you know.." eren finally spits out, not facing me at all. in fact, he seemed rather calm himself. 'i thought it was something serious..'

"i'm truly happy for you and mikasa, y/n.. really."

this is what peaks my interest. he had more to say- more to discuss about the topic of my relationship with her.

"there's a 'but' isn't there.' i state more then question, anxiously waiting for the next thing he would say.

"but.."

he took a long pause, fiddling with his fingers a bit, probably trying to chose his next few words carefully.

"but the risk is just-" "what risk" i nearly interrupt him, now getting a bit pissed. i knew eren of all people was definitely not against homosexuality, but the way this is going doesn't seem like a very flattering conversation.

"y/n. both of you are in the military. both of you are still young and have a full life ahead of you, but that life could run extremely short at any minute when your out there," he says, pointing to the wall, gradually getting louder, "fighting those titans."

the urge to yell at yeager was biting at my skin, but i managed through it. looking at the two distracted others, i drag eren by his arm to a near by alleyway, shoving him against a wall.

i pace back and forth a bit, contemplating what i should even reply to that.

"you think i'm so idiotic that i don't know that, yeager? you think i'm so absolutely out of my mind that i think life is perfect and i'll grow up having an easy life with her?"

i stare straight into those emerald green eyes, showing no mercy what so ever. "i know," i say through gritted teeth, my voice getting quieter as i come closer to the slightly startled male.

"i know at any moment a titan could pop out of no where and snatch us away from each other forever."

my blood was boiling, a strange rage controlling me for a second as i said my last statement;

"but i will never let that happen. i will never let some dumb titan take the most important person in my life out of it."

"never."

eren stood against the brick wall as i placed my finer at his chest, not letting gaze off of his. 'and here i thought this would be a nice conversation..'

once i calmed down a bit, i took a breath, starting to walk back towards the original spot we last were.

until a harsh feeling surrounded my wrist, gradually pulling me back. i was once again staring at those adventurous green eyes, a hint of frustration and anger filling them.

"promise me." he says, clearly trying not to raise his voice.

"promise me you'll protect her."

he took a slight pause.

"mikasa's always been there for me, saving me each time i was in danger. i want to repay her, i have to repay her. so please, for me, for her.. protect her no matter what."

i scoffed at his performance, letting his grip drop, leaving my hand free. i start walking away, but turn back at the male who's still standing there, waiting patiently for my response.

"i don't have to promise anything. just watch me."

please please please hydrate yourself and stay safe! wear a mask OVER YOUR MOUTH AND NOSE!!