𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

𝘆/𝗻 𝗽𝗼𝘃

𝘆/𝗻 𝗽𝗼𝘃

as mikasa and jean talked, i stood behind them, silently scolding myself for the mini episode i just had.

'what the hell.. jean doesn't even yell at me like that..'

it's not like i completely hated jean, that's just how we joked with each other. but at this very moment, i was being a bit too harsh..

once the two completed their conversation, mikasa walked up to me, her usual neutral face showing.

"oh and y/n." jean called out.

i turned my head, actually worried for what he would say.

"next time don't lose your shit when i come near you."

the urge to just kick him in the shin was hard to dismiss, but i simply just rolled my eyes and moved on.

once we arrived at the cafeteria, we grabbed our trays and walked off to the benches.

"so." mikasa said, not moving her focus from her food.

"mhm?"

"do you really not want me to talk to anyone.." she bluntly asked, clearly trying to hide a laugh.

"shut up.. i know you don't like jean either.. i was just-"

"protecting me? well thank you so much for your protection, i really don't know what i would do without it."

the sarcasm in that sentence teased me, but i tried not to let it get to me. after all, i was in a (somewhat) relationship with my crush.

was i?

"hey.. mikasa?"

"hm?"

"what are we?"

i looked down out of embarrassment, too scared to face the question itself.

all the sudden i felt a finger on my chin, pulling it up forcefully.

i was met with the girls' eyes staring deep into my own, but before my lips could separate to say anything, i felt a peck on them.

her hand slowly glided to my cheek, caressing it gently as she let our lips part. "did you already forget from last night? your mine."

i grinned at the comment, a satisfied victory being celebrated in my heart.

"that was smooth as hell not gonna lie."

"tch, shut up. you just ruined it."

"i didn't ruin shit-"

"yes you did."

i rolled my eyes and flicked my girlfriend's~ forehead playfully, returning to my food.

𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽

mikasa and i, along with the rest of the levi squad were waiting in one of the meeting rooms for the arrival of none other than captain levi himself.

"so.. mikasa." eren said in a mocking tone.

he stood up from his chair, looking intensely at the two of us.

he kept changing his view-point from me to her with a flirtatious smirk.

"what," jean chimed in, standing next to eren. "ohh.. you mean.."

now both of the immature boys were giving us strange, teasing looks.

it seemed as though mikasa knew instantly what they were talking about.

she dug her head in my shoulder, her hair hiding her face as she mumbled a silent "no no no no no."

everyone chuckled a bit at the reaction, soon after causing a huge scene.

jean and eren were arguing over who 'called it' first, armin was desperately trying to calm connie down from the intense shock of finding out, sasha was bombarding us with questions, and the rest of the team was thankfully absent at the moment.

before anyone could do or say anything else, a loud slam of the door startled us all.

we all immediately turned towards the direction of the noise, being greeted with the captain's presence.

"what's with all the ruckus?" he asked, walking in with hanje by his side.

the panic i felt once he asked was truly only a terror caused by that man and that man only.

"sorry sir!" we all said in unison, bowing in sorrow for our behavior, though i silently blamed it all on yeager and kirstein.

we all took our seats at the large dark brown, wooden table- giving the two older ones our undivided attention.

the room filled with quiet darkness, the curtains allowing the sun to show us minimum light- white candles placed neatly in the center of us all providing enough brightness.

"ok, let's get down to business, shall we?" hanje said in a more serious tone than usual, sending chills down the back of my neck.

the way the aura in the room completely changed once they walked in..

i looked at everyone around me, and i could tell we were all thinking the same thing; 'what the hell is going on?'

"titans have surrounded the wall, they are slowly closing in, causing an emergency plan to commence."

as levi and hanje discussed with us why they called us here, i felt anxiety flow recklessly through me, causing me to pick at my nails.

"we will go through with the plan we've discussed if a situation like this ever occurred."

their voices muffled in my ears, getting quieter and quieter.

'titans surrounding the walls? how many? the emergency plan? right, i know what to do.'

thoughts ferociously circled my head, causing me to look down at the table, still intensely fiddling with my fingers.

i might act tough on the battle field, but in all honesty.. i cant lie and say 'it doesn't bother me.'

i felt a hand on my shoulder, instantly bringing me back to reality. "y/n/n." the voice said, causing me to look up.

"ugh she called her y/n/n! so cute!" i heard sasha whisper.

"shut it food snatcher." connie replied.

"you ok?"

"i'm fine, thank you." a generous smile creeped up to my face.

"ok are you two love birds finished? let's go, there's work to take care of."

"heh!?" the room shouted, quite shocked with levi's comment.

though we didn't do anything intimate, he still,,

"did captain levi just say that-" "CAPTAIN LEVI!?"

mikasa made an annoyed "tch" sound, but in the end ignored him.

eren never called it first, neither did jean.

captain levi knew before any of them.

he called it first.

yes, captain levi is the number one mikasa x y/n shipper prove me wrong, i dare you