𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲

𝘆/𝗻 𝗽𝗼𝘃

𝘆/𝗻 𝗽𝗼𝘃

it was all i ever wanted.

for the girl of my dreams to return the feelings i had for her.

the crickets chirping outside my window created the romantic vision, the light gasps escaping our mouths completed it.

my legs wrapped comfortably around her waist, my arms linked around her neck.

her hands slowly traveled my body, drawing small circles around my back.

the sweet taste of what seemed like honey filled my mouth, making the situation that much more exciting.

i couldn't help but smile at how close we were. our bodies pressed onto each other, mikasa making sure there was no gap between us.

"are you that happy to be kissed by me?" she whispered in my ear after releasing her lips from mine, her hands caressing my shoulders.

"i've been waiting for this for so long." i replied, pulling her back in.

our lips danced together as i pushed the girl further against the wall she was leaning on.

'never leave me alone, mikasa ackerman.'

i felt my heart skip a beat as she trailed love bites down my neck, chanting sweet nothings after each one.

"beautiful skin."
"perfect lips."
"enchanting eyes."
"mine."

"yours." i said under pleasant breaths.

the perfect cliché. making out with my best friend at 4am, messed up covers, the moon creating a shadow over us through wrinkled curtains..

once again, the perfect cliché.

𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽

i don't remember how, but we ended up falling asleep.

i woke up to the loud chirping outside, the sun beaming right in my eyes.

to my surprise, mikasa was still fast asleep, her chest rising and falling ever so gently.

our legs were intertwined, my head rested casually on her chest as her muscular arms held me tight.

i knew for a fact i wouldn't be able to fall asleep again, so i attempted to get up.

attempted.

unable to get out of the rather strong grip after many tries, i grumpily gave up, falling back into the previous position.

"i know your awake dumbass." i said, poking her cheek jokingly.

a smile appeared on her face, her eyes still closed. "nope. i'm sleeping. shhh."

"mikasaa!" i tiredly whined, trying to shake her awake.

her eyes slowly fluttered open, now looking down at me. "ok i'm awake, i'm awake."