The Unwanted Rose|10

I stood there as you walk away,
It was so easy for you to say,
Without caring about my heart,
Your words tore me apart,
Lovers love,
Humans hate,
Widows accept their fate,
Liars lie,
And unaccepted people like me die,
A lonely death,
A tear flows as we cry in our last breath,
Don't make me an orphan next time,
With the words on our lips, we repeat the rhyme,

Soulmates exist,
I found my other half in you,
But the days you loved me were only a few,
Now standing in the shady lane,
I can't help but let my eyes drench with the rain,
"Turn around" I beg as I see your shadow dissolve in the mist,
But you never turn back.

-Hello_Cupid

***

There is this feeling I have started to feel. I don't know what it is, but it feels like I have missed something in my life. Something I have no idea of, but it feels incomplete. I am incomplete without him.

It's not like I was the one who gave upon us. It was him. It was always him.

Maybe for him, there was no us.

It sometimes frightens me how unattached people can be.

***

"Congratulations! You are pregnant"

The words of the doctor echoed in the mind as I reached home. Unconsciously I touched my flat stomach. There was a life building inside me. I was going to be a mother. Tears of happiness escaped as I smiled wildly at the thought.

That explains why I punched Karthik, although he deserved it. His irritating voice always turned my mood sour.

"You don't deserve him"

I don't know when it happened but I have slowly started to accept the fact that Sid doesn't love me. It's been a week since that incident. Major changes have occurred since that day. Sid and I,  behave like strangers now.

It was just a kiss.

Yes, it was. Done in a conscious state of mind and lasted for more than a minute. So it can't be included in a momentary slip. It was intentional and can't be forgiven easily.

He broke my heart. And not only that he called me a whore after that.

I wanted to talk about this to someone. But I couldn't. No one would hear me out. I had nobody. A bitter smile came on my lips as I thought of that witch. She visited us this weekend, Sid said she wanted to meet me.

"Rosie this is Pari. She works in my office" Sid said as he introduced me to an angel-faced girl. She hid behind Sid, peeking at me like a child from behind Sid's back. I frowned as I saw her troubled face.

Bitch are you scared of me? I wanted to ask but stopped myself.

"Hi, I am...  Pari" She said stuttering. I rolled my eyes. And kept an evil smile on my face because of which she flinched back.

Great, this woman is like a frail cockroach. I can just walk over her. How could I let such a leech enter my house?

"Sid already told me your name" I said my voice confident and lacked friendliness. She nodded her eyes turning red. I huffed as I saw a tear slip from her eyes.

Ugh, I can't believe it. This woman is acting like I am bullying her. Please, I won't touch a speck of dirt like you.

"Rosie", Sid said in a stern voice. I looked up at him and saw his clenched jaw.

"What?" I asked him standing up finally from the sofa.

"You are making her uncomfortable," He said to me in a low voice.

"Am I? How?" I asked him acting all innocent. Which I was.

"You... go to your room" He ordered me. I chuckled.

"So you can entertain your mistress in my house. Please if you want privacy then book a hotel and leave my house alone" I said to him disgusted. He walked towards me and caught my wrist trying to drag me away but I stood my ground.

"I will leave," I said to him as my wrist started bruising because of his intense grip. I walked past him and as I passed that woman she fell on the ground by herself.

"Ah, it hurts" She moaned out loud in pain. I frowned at this weird lady.

"Who falls on their foot?" I asked her curious but my voice sounded like a taunt.

"I didn't do it purposefully. Please don't hate me because your husband no longer loves you. I am sorry" She said pitifully and started crying holding her hand as if she was bruised. This woman was a lunatic. I concluded because the amount of shit she just spewed made me laugh. And I laughed at her words.

"How can I hate you? I don't even know you!" I exclaimed and she started crying more loudly. I hissed at her crying voice. It made my ears ache literally.

"I think you should leave Rosie," Sid said his voice lacking any emotion. This was the first time he called me Rosie. I recoiled at his blank face. He was disappointed in me. I could see that. I smiled sorrowly.

"I wish it was that easy, Sid," I said to him and shook my head when he opened his mouth to speak again. Turning around I let the two lovers alone. As I was closing the door I saw him rushing to her and cradling her in his arms as if she was a broken gem.

A tear slipped from my eyes as I saw him fall for her. Again.

***

So this was chapter 10. I know it sucked.

Do you like mushrooms?

Do you like Arijit Singh or Darshan Raval?

Are you a fan of cheese?

Do you like the poem at the beginning of the chapter?

Vote, Comment and Share.

And I love you guys ❤️