The Unwanted Rose|9

I am not an aggressive person usually. But it comes out whenever I feel like I am wrongly accused. His grey eyes made hot blazing anger rise inside me as I glared at him. He was leaning against the almirah his hands folded across his chest, his jaw clenched. I looked at him with some fire in my eyes as he did in mine. The difference between us was a broken heart.

"Where were you?" He asked me. I looked at him with shock and anger.

"I was at the party" I replied to him. He walked closer to me. I stood in my place not backing out.

"Which party?" He asked dumbly.

"The party you asked your dearest friend to accompany me to" I replied tiredly with his questioning and lack of sleep. And heartbreak.

"I never asked him to" I cut him off.

"What? What do you mean?" I asked him. "And why didn't you invited me to that party?" I continued.

"The party was boring so I didn't think you would like to go. So you were the one dancing on the stage with Karthik..."He said the last statement mocking me. My eyes squinted and I felt disgusted at his statement.

"Yes, I was dancing with Karthik when you were busy entertaining that other woman. You know we were embracing behind the very tree you kissed and confessed your love for her." I told him off. Flipping my hair I passed him. He held my hand, then turned me around.

"You are cheating on me aren't you? Tell me how many times did you two slept together? Was it on the sofa, his bed or our bed?" He asked me his cold fingers holding my waist.

"You know what? Fuck you!" I shouted and wiggled away from his grip. My eyes red and my breathing shallow as I faced him before closing the door. Walking in the living room I saw that bastard's shoes lying on the floor. Picking it up I knocked on his door. He opened it after a few minutes rubbing his eyes. I pushed him inside his room and went straight to the point.

"Why did you lie to me this morning? Why are you so cold towards me? I never wronged you, never tried to interfere in your friendship. Then why do you do it again and again? This was your plan all along, wasn't it? To destroy me?" I said to him my tears falling.

"You are truly blind, aren't you?" He said to me chuckling."I did all this because 'YOU DON'T DESERVE HIM!' " He told me emphasizing the last sentence. Walking closer to me, he tried to wipe my tears off. I shook my head and pushed his hands away.

"Do you love Sid that way?" I asked him curiously my brain getting the only reasonable explanation out of his reaction.

"What? That man, eww. First of all, I like women and second of all he is my bro so cut down your incest brain's imagination" He said to me his face red suddenly with thousands of emotions.

"Then why do you give this much fuck about our relationship?" I asked him.

"Because you don't deserve him," He said again and this time I actually punched him in the stomach and walked away.

Yup, I am an aggressive person.

***

I woke up as light hit my face. Sitting up from the back seat of my car I saw my outfit. Blouse and a skirt. Great I have to go upstairs and change. Taking a deep breath I prepared myself for the encounter that would possibly happen.

I walked slowly inside the room as I heard the shower running. Sighing in relief I removed my blouse and sari. Quickly changing into a Kurti and Jeans I found my comb in a pouch. As soon as I was done combing the bathroom door opened and Sid walked in with only a towel around his legs like always. I ignored him and kept combing my hair although my hair was free of any tangles now.

"I wanted to apologise to you for yesterday," He said to me. I turned towards him folding my hands across my chest I looked into his grey eyes with confidence.

"For lying to me? For kissing her and dancing with her? Or for calling me a whore yesterday?" I asked him my voice completely casual.

"I ... I am sorry for everything," He said looking at me guiltily.

"Well, apology not accepted," I said to him and went back to combing my hair.

"Please forgive me, princess. I promise I will never meet her again" He looked at me pleadingly from the mirror. We maintained eye contact as he took the brush in his hand and started combing my hair.

"You promise?" I asked him, my eyes filling with hope.

"I do and I am sorry," He said sincerely.

"Okay," I said convinced by his words.

"No, I know it's not okay. Please let me it up with you. How about we go on a date tomorrow?" He asked me. I wasn't in the mood to forgive him but as a weak lover, I accepted the date. He kissed me on my cheek and thanked me before leaving the room.

He made us breakfast. I ate silently. The meal making me nauseous as it wasn't made by love but as compensation. He was compensating with me, with my heart. My brain warned me, but my heart was a lovesick fool. It chased after him.

We made small talks like strangers. It's funny how one night could affect our relationship with this intensity. I was a blind fool. Blind in love and fooled by his promises.

***

This is chapter 9.  I hope you like it.

Do you like the book so far?

Do you think Rosie a fool?

Do you like Karthik?

Vote, Comment and Share.

Do.

And I love you guys♥️