Elle didn't stopped firing some bullets untill all mens were lifeless laying in the ground that made him chuckled. "Poor idiots." Elle said and ran bangging all the containers. "Nami? Naomi!" Elle said and just bangging the containers to see where Naomi is. "NAOMI!"

Martin and Namjoon smirked, "You're such a coward." Namjoon laughed and punched Martin. "And you're such a jerk." Martin said and punched Namjoon back. Namjoon kicked Martin and punched him. "How dare you kisss Alexelle that time?" Namjoon said out of breath and still punching Martin up.

Martin smirked, "Honestly, Elle's lips tasted so nic- Fuck off!" Namjoon said and took Martin's collar. "Rot in Hell, Asshole." Namjoon said and punched Martin that made Martin collapsed, "See you in hell." Namjoon whispered and wipped the blood on his mouth.

" Namjoon whispered and wipped the blood on his mouth

"You won't see Naomi here.." Alécia said from behind Alexelle and fired some shots but Elle dodged it all again and load some bullets on her gun. "How heartless are you to add a kid in our beef?" Elle said and fired some shots.

 "How heartless are you to add a kid in our beef?" Elle said and fired some shots

Alécia laughed. "Heartless? I'm not heartless. I like your daughter.. I like her to die." Elle took out her knife and about to attack Alécia when Alécia kicked her that made her fall from the ground. "I want both of you to die."