Things you shouldn't do

Author: Okey people, I will have multiple things you shouldn't do in many universes

In Ejen Ali:

1.Don't flirt with Alicia or Ali, depending on your gender, both of them will kill you if they see you flirt with each other. This pretty much applies for Boboiboy, Pokemon and Transformers Prime. Yes... Transformers do have romance relationships so I've answered your questions.

2. In The Amazing World of Gumball, you better not try to trigger Nicole AKA Gumball's mom. She can make you age by just staring you in the eyes.

3. Don't talk about how to get quick money or about your wealth when MrKrabs is around. He'll go crazy and do anything to get money. Even if it means killing you

4. In Pokemon, don't try to steal Pikachu's ketchup. He'll zap you till you give it back to him. I've tried and I really regret it.

5. In Transformers Prime, don't break ANYTHING that belongs to Ratchet. He will find a way to smack you with a giant wrench. Unless you want end yourself of course

6. In Boboiboy, don't try to get on Boboiboy's hatred list. He will blast you into atoms like what he did to Borara, Captain Vargoba and Reta'kka. They have never been heard ever since.

7. Lastly....... Just don't try to underestimate the main characters of each series.... They are overpowered and can't die properly. Like Optimus Prime. Who died 25 times in multiple universes. Yet still gets resurrected in the next scene. Boboiboy and Gumball were pretty close though. Boboiboy almost died in Boboiboy Galaxy season 1 finale yet Kaizo saved him. Gumball... He pretty much almost got wiped out of existence .

So there you are. Random ramblings by the Author