Desire

Gently taking him into your mouth you started to suck, bobbing your head up and down.

He groaned out, fingers twisting in your hair.

"What..."

He breathed.

".....Is this?"

He was much more vocal then you'd thought he'd be....

You pushed him deep into the back of your throat, making him cry out.

The nerves on his thighs jolted, you could feel the muscles rippling under your fingertips.

His hips were bucking upwards, his hand holding you in place so he mercilessly fuck your throat.

You took deep breaths through your nose, suppressing your gag reflex as much as you could.

Finally he buried himself deep inside your throat, and you could feel a hot substance fill it, a few drops spilling from your lips.

You felt Ables fingers loosen in your hair, his hand cupping your jaw and pulling you off of him.

Your elbows and upper arms shook from supporting you for so long.

Leaning back you awkwardly wiped your mouth with the back of your hand.

He purred quietly, grabbing onto you and rolling the two of you over so he was on you again.

Grabbing your neck he attempted to kiss you only for you to cover his mouth, flushed slightly in embarrassment.

"Mmm?"

He made a questioning noise into your hand.

"D-Do you not realize what I just did with my mouth?"

Able shrugged.

"So?"

Finally he forcefully pulled your hand away, kissing you anyways.

"Able- Mmppph....we should go to sleep-"

You glanced over at the digital clock.

3:48 AM.

Gently, you pushed able aside plucking up his boxers and a pair sweatpants and handing them to him.

"But....You've already seen-"

"EEEEEeeeeEhhhh!"

You cut him off.

"Yes, but I'd still prefer it of you wore something."

"Hm...no."

You scoffed in disbelief.

"I'll let you sleep in my bed with me."

"I'm doing that anyways?"

"Able."

Able huffed and rolled his eyes, pulling on the boxers and pair of sweatpants.

"Ah- hold on...."

Able looked at you questioningly as you slipped into the bathroom, coming back with a hairbrush.

You gently slid behind where he sat, pulling all of his hair behind his shoulders so it cascaded down his back.

"Your hairs gonna be really tangled if we don't brush it..."

You murmured, carefully running the brush through his strands.

Able glanced back at you.

"You sound hoarse..."

You immediately went stone-faced.

"Maybe that's because someone just abused my throat....?"