Hold

You could only yelp in surprise when Able plucked you up off the wall holding you against him, your legs still wrapped around his waist.

"A-Able hold on a second."

"But I want to...."

Able whispered making you turn bright red.

"I-I know just....let me dry you off. Your all wet."

Able gave a small grunt of disapproval but set you down on the floor.

It was only then that you realized how damp you were.

Ables body heat had been so intense you hadn't noticed the moisture that seeped through your clothes and now made you shiver slightly as the cold caressed your skin.

You shut off the shower you almost hadn't noticed was still on.

Plucking up one of the towels you'd brought in you tossed it over his head and began to dry his hair.

His gaze never left you as you continued to dry him.

You gently patted his face and neck dry before wrapping the towel around his shoulders.

"There-"

You began only for a yelp to escape your mouth as Able immediately plucked you off the floor carrying you out of the bathroom.

He carried you like you weighed nothing, reaching the bed before tossing you onto it.

"Able......"

You said softly, pressing your hands against his shoulders.

"We...We can't go all the way right now..."

Able looked taken aback.

"What's...'All the way'?"

He questioned, not familiar with modern slang.

Your face flushed bright red not expecting Able to need you to explain.

"U-Uh..."

You stuttered.

Able seemed to think for a second.

"You mean...I can't be in you?"

He whispered lowly.

Even your neck and shoulders tinted red.

"Not...not tonight."

Able laid down on his stomach, resting his chin on your tummy and looking back up at you with sad puppy eyes.

"Why not?"

"I....It's not the right time we have-"

"-another day of travel."

Able interjected.

"But nows one of the few times we'll be alone without anyone watching..."

He purred, nuzzling your stomach before kissing it.

"Let me-"

You hesitated.

"I just....want to help you for now."

Able tilted his head, slightly confused as your hands made their way to his shoulders, rolling the two of you over so you sat on his lap.

Leaning down you kissed his again, his hands wandering freely across your body.

His tongue flicked your lips but you denied him entry, making him growl and grab your hair.

You gasped and he took opportunity to slip his tongue in, exploring every inch of your mouth.

Finally you firmly planted your hands on his chest, pulling away from his lips.

Dipping down again you trailed kisses down his neck, chest, across his stomach- working your way down.

You took a deep breath, trying to calm your nerves.

Slowly you took him in your hand and gently kissed the tip.

He jerked almost violently not expecting that.

He'd curiously propped himself up on his elbows to watch.

You slowly ran your tongue up the base making him hiss and thread his fingers through your hair.