Chapter 18

He led me through the bedroom to the bathroom. He started the water in the jacuzzi tub and adjusted the temperature. 

“This will help those sore muscles," he said pulling his shirt over his head. 

He stepped over to me and unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans and pushed them down my legs. He helped me step out of them and backed me up til I was sitting on the edge of the tub. He then kneeled on the floor and took off my socks and began to massage my calves. It felt amazing. He got up and checked the water again. I took off my sweater and camisole while he slipped out of his jeans and underwear. He hit the switch for the jets and climbed in the tub. I slipped out of my bra and underwear and followed him in. I was in uncharted territory but I went with it.

I settled into a seat and he came and sat in front of me. He lifted my right foot and began to massage it. He continued up my calf and my thigh, rubbing the muscles as he went. He did the same with my left leg. It felt amazing. Between his hands and the hot water, my legs felt like jello. He moved so that he was behind me and he started rubbing my neck. He dug his thumbs into my shoulders and dropped light kisses on my neck. His thumbs continued to dig in on either side of my spine. He worked out every knot and soothed every sore muscle. He turned me to face him and leaned in to kiss me. I threaded my arms around his neck and gave myself over to him. One of his hands slid down between us and teased my entrance. I bit his lip when he slipped in the first finger. I moaned when he followed it with the second. His lips found the sensitive spots on my neck as I rode his fingers to a body shaking orgasm. 

I tapped the edge of the tub as an invite for him to sit up there. He complied easily. Standing up, I kissed his lips, down his neck, down his chest and belly and I situated myself between his knees. 

“You don’t have to do this,"  came his soft reply. 

“I know. I want to though," I answered, kissing just the tip. 

He hissed when I enveloped him with my mouth. Knowing full well I wasn’t going to be able to take him all at once, I alternated sucking and licking him like a popsicle. He was holding on to the edge of the tub with a death grip, his toes curling in the water. Feeling that he was close, I took as much of him as I could and he tapped my shoulder moments before he shot down my throat. I swallowed it all and the next thing I knew, he was dragging me up his body and claiming my mouth. 

“That was amazing, my love," he whispered, releasing me. 

He climbed off the edge of the tub and grabbed a couple of towels. He helped me out of the tub, wrapped a towel around me, and turned off the jets and pulled the drain. He dried himself off and pulled me into the bedroom. He put on clean underwear and climbed up on the bed and patted the spot next to him. I followed suit and snuggled up next to him, he pulled the covers up over us and we fell asleep.

We woke up an hour later starving. Pulling on pajamas, we went downstairs and heated up some leftovers for dinner. He apologized for not fixing anything and I assured him that it was not his job. We ate quickly and settled in on the couch with his laptop so we could look through the pictures he had taken. They were all amazing in my opinion, but he would tell me what he liked or didn’t like about each one. He picked a few really nice scenery pictures and posted them to his Instagram account. He also chose a really nice half face picture and posted it on Twitter. He then took my phone and chose a few pictures for me to post to my respective accounts. I argued that they were very similar to his. 

He just shrugged his shoulders. “No tagging, but let people infer whatever they want.”  

I finished my posts and set my phone to the side. I took his hand, “Thank you for today. I had a really great time, and it was really cool to see your process behind the beautiful pictures.” 

He set his laptop on the coffee table and pulled me into his lap. “I look forward to doing this many more times with you," he said, pulling me in for a kiss.