Chapter 9

A/N: Thank you all for sticking with me through all of this. It takes a lot of courage to put your heart and soul on paper and release it for the world to see. This was one of the harder things I've done, but I'm glad I did it.

He brought both hands to the hem of my shirt. “Can I?”, he asked. I nodded. He slowly slid my shirt up my body grazing his knuckles on my ribcage. I raised my arms over my head and he pulled the garment free of my body and tossed it to the side. He sucked in a breath and dove right back into me. He captured my lips with his and gently laid me back against the pillows. He trailed kisses across my jaw to my ear. He bit my earlobe and whispered that I am beautiful. He worked his way down my neck, paying attention to all of the sensitive spots. He nibbled on my collarbone and traced the lace edging of my bra with his lips and his tongue. It felt like my entire body was on fire. His hands and lips on my skin were the balm that soothed the burn. 

He brought his face back up to mine and met my eyes. “If you want to stop, or if something doesn’t feel right, please let me know. This is all about you.”, he said, searching my expression for understanding. I nodded. His sincerity was so touching. He kissed my lips again before pushing himself to his knees. He slid his hands down my sides and curled his fingertips in the waistband of my pajama pants. “Please?”, the simple request fell from his lips. 

“Y-yes.”, I replied, my voice shaking. I was in uncharted waters, but it felt right with him. He gently pulled both the pants and the panties down my legs and tossed them away. He placed a line of kisses up the inside of my right thigh starting at my knee. He then repeated the action on the left. He placed a tender kiss just below my belly button and looked up my body at me. It was so erotic and terrifying at the same time. My body tensed. 

“What’s wrong?”, he asked, resting his hand on my belly. 

“If you are about to do what I think you are about to do, you will be the first ever.”, I said biting my lip. He brought us face to face. 

“He never tasted you?”, his eyes were wide with surprise. I shook my head. 

“He never really expressed an interest in it, no. I’ll be honest, there were a lot of things I wanted to try, but he never did, so we didn’t.” 

His expression darkened for a moment and then it passed. “Let me give you everything, please. Starting with this.” He didn’t wait for an answer, he made his way back down to the center of my body and placed light kisses down my belly. He gently stroked the outside of my vagina with his index finger. He slowly replaced his finger with his lips and his tongue. He placed his hands on my hips and pressed his tongue inside of me. I thought I was going to jump out of my skin. When he started humming, I’m amazed I didn’t. With the low hum, I felt the vibrations everywhere. His name poured out of my lips like an unending mantra. Each stroke of his tongue brought me closer and closer to the edge. I soon felt his lips on my belly again working their way north. His hands came around my back, pulling me into a sitting position and reconnecting our lips. I could taste myself on him and it was exciting. His nimble fingers found the clasp of my bra and unhooked it. It joined the rest of my clothes on the floor. He gently laid me back down and pulled his own shirt over his head. An interesting expression graced his face. He got to his feet. “I’ll be right back, don’t move.” I felt completely and utterly exposed, and it felt amazing. I knew I was loved and I was being worshipped by the mouth, hands and body of an angel. I had had the fantasy, but it was a shade to the reality of it. His hands had haunted my dreams, I am sure they would now invade my waking thoughts as well. He returned shortly. “Thank you for sharing this with me.”, he whispered, placing his right hand on my left breast, gently cradling it. He took my nipple in his mouth and quickly brought it to a rosy peak. His beard tickled the delicate skin as he turned his attention to the other one. I tangled my hands in his hair and gently pulled. A deep moan escaped his throat. I pulled his mouth back to mine. I wanted to taste those sounds. He laid on his side next to me and turned my body to face his. I placed my hand on his chest and ran my fingers through the dense, dark hair there over his heart. He placed his hand over mine. “Do you feel that?”, he asked. “This is yours. Never question that.” 

I joined our lips again and his arms snaked around me, one on my back and one on my hip, and pulled me tight against him. I could feel him hot and hard against my thigh. I placed my lips on his neck beneath his beard and nipped my way to his ear. “Lose the pants, please?” His eyes met mine, 

“As you wish.” He shifted his weight and the next thing I knew we were skin to skin, completely. 

He rolled me onto my back. He placed his hand on my cheek and kissed me lightly. “I’ll go slow.”  He rolled away for a moment and I heard the crinkle of a wrapper. Leave it to him to be prepared. In that moment I was glad he was. I hadn’t even thought about it. I bent my knees and spread my legs. He kneeled in between them and leaned forward placing his hands on either side of my shoulders. His eyes were bright green as they stared right into mine. I felt him at my entrance. He rolled his hips slowly forward and I felt him slide into me and for the first time in a long time, I felt complete. He found a very slow and steady rhythm. I wrapped my legs around his, my heels pressing into his calves. I couldn’t resist digging my nails into his back. My name fell from his lips like a reverent prayer. His rhythm got faster and a little more erratic. I squeezed tighter with my legs and he recaptured my lips in an attempt to swallow the moans escaping them. Within moments we finished together. He rolled to the side of me and pulled my sweaty self into his sweaty arms and held me tight against his sweaty chest. I listened to his heartbeat and felt his breathing return to normal. It was then that the tears fell and my body was racked with uncontrollable sobbing.