Chapter 25

Finn PoV
These past months I have tried so hard to control myself from not hitting all those guys.

Mr Walker and Mr Tyler (remember the one who Clara meet in the beginning of the book, that interviewee who made our Finn jealous for the first time in chapter 7), both the Bryce's are too active around her.

I think that influenced my behaviour with her. I was frustrated at her, for letting it all happen.

She could have ignored them, screamed them, or reported to us. The company has this thing that if any guy is misbehaving with a girl, the girl can reach to us and we will take actions against him.

Why didn't she?

I wanted to take actions against them. But, for that I needed her to speak out.

Maybe because they aren't troubling her and you are just thinking too much.

Hey... can you stop with that. I am a guy and I know about guys more than she does.

Whatever makes you sleep at night.

So back to the reality. I am in my office now and I asked Clara to be here as usual. And she can get here an second now.

As much as I regret speaking with her that way yesterday, at the same time I don't.

If I didn't do that, she would have been my ex employee by now. But, because of what I did, she can be my girlfriend. Fake girlfriend.

But, hey you gotta do what you gotta do.

I am not really sure. What I am felling towards her. It might just be a crush, or some attraction. But, it's been an year now.

At the beginning, I just decided to let it slide, hoping it will fade. But nothing has changed, my feeling for her didn't.

It is still the same like the day I first meet her, an year ago. If possible my feelings for her only got more complicated. By complicated I mean more... which I do not understand.

So, I decided to deal with it. Getting closer to a person make you see the real them, the real side is the bad side. That would make me lose my feelings for her and that's exactly what I am planning to do.

But for some reason, I didn't want to treat Clara like I did the other girls.

Maybe that is because the other girls were nothing. And she.... is my crush? Or something else.

Hey, don't blame me. I am not into this crush kinda stuff. I don't know what to name based on what aspect.

If there is an expert out there. Ping me. Spill the tea. Whatever, just let me know.

I have planned a little about what we are going to do if she says yes. Which I believe she will considering that I didn't give her much choice. But, I can't help but worry she might say no.

Why isn't she here yet?

Because it's not time yet.

She is supposed to be here before me.

Well.. she didn't know her boss will be here early desperate to see her.

You are me. And you are supposed to be on my side.

Whose side will you choose if  you had to. Hers or yours?

Huh? What? This guy speak a whole other language.

Hers.

You don't know anything. Why would I do that? I am not an idiot.

I am inside you and I speak for the true side of you. But looks like you are gonna take a lot of time to learn the truth?