wedding approaching/ Wedding

This is the picture that Jane and Maura chose for their engagement photo.

The Rizzoli's got together along with korsak  before the wedding day arrives. They always enjoy watching a Cub game on tv now, since Henry was born. With covid still be around, they didn't want to take him to the ball park .

 With covid still be around, they didn't want to take him to the ball park

The wedding day is approaching and both of them are getting nervous.  There parents  have all of it planned out well. The girls just have to show up for it.

THE WEDDING DAY.

The day of the wedding. Hope has Jane blind folded when they enter the venue.  Jane has no clue that the wedding will be on the Boston Red Sox Field.

They take the family pictures and Jane is blind folded again by Maura and kisses her. Jane I will be waiting for you.

Paddy walks Constance and Hope down the aisle than Maura. Maura has a lovely white dress with crystals on all over the bodice. Maura is holding white roses with baby blue mini carnations.

Frankie and Tommy walks their mother Angela down the aisle. Tommy Junior is the ring bearer. 

Frank Sr. removes Jane's blindfold once Jane is near home plate. Jane begins to tear up when she sees where the wedding is venue is at.  Jane has a white dress with pearls on her bodice. Jane's bouquet is made of white baby roses with red roses. Frank walks her down the aisle and places Jane's hand in Maura's.  Frank tells Maura take care of my baby girl.

Frankie went online to be ordained.  Maura and Jane wrote their vows.  Maura starts first.  Jane we couldn't stand each other when we first met.  I was angry at you for spilling  hot coffee on my silk white blouse.  I had an important meeting with the governor that morning. He was appointing me as chief examiner and I had to go stain and all to meet him. Everyone chuckled and the governor said yes but that didn't stop me giving you a well deserved position. Maura smiled and continued.  Jane you were cocky,  funny and so accepting of my quirkiness that I fell in love with you. You gave me a beautiful boy that I love dearly thank you babe. I love you.

Maura you were arrogant and annoyed me on our first encounter at the Daily Counter.  I had no clue on how important part you would play in my work and personal life.  You were introduced by me by Cavanaugh as part of our team.  I recall rolling my eyes thinking,  God what did I do wrong to have to see her everyday.  I soon realized God did the biggest gift I ever received besides our lovely son. I finally took the leap and told you the day I order coffee that is not  black coffee that you have to agree to whatever my request.  I was so glad you accepted my terms. I already knew than I was already in love with you and you would be my wife one day. Well today is that day that I will officially be able to call you my wife Mrs. Maura Dorthea Rizzoli-Isles.

Frankie said his part, they exchanged wedding rings. I pronounce you wife and wife. You may kiss your bride.

They kissed long for awhile and everyone giggled.

They dance, ate, had a blast.  They changed into their clothes for the airport.  Constance had her plane ready to take them back to Venice to stay on their own private beach.  They explored Venice for three weeks.  They returned home and was eager to see Henry. Three weeks without actually hard on both of them. Skyping was okay but smelling and holding him was surely missed by them. Before Jane left, She had hung up the painting of the two of them above the fireplace. Maura knew Jane was talented but never realized how actually how much.

Thank you for reading my first fanfic. - J.

THE END