The Day After

Maura wakes up early as usual.  She notices Jane is still asleep but has a smile on her face. Maura chuckles and kisses Jane on her shoulder not wanting to wake her up. Maura knows last night was good for them both but know that this wasn't easy for Jane to put all of her feelings out there.

Maura moves Jane's arm slightly to avoid waking her up. She wants to make a extra special breakfast for her. Maura looks at all what Jane purchased food wise. She starts chopping up the strawberries, apples, peaches and adds the blackberries for a fruit salad.
Maura starts the bacon so she can make a omelette for them each.  Maura knows Jane is not a healthy eater but hopes Jane will like her cheese, mushrooms, bacon, onion and avocado omelette will be tasty for Jane's tastebuds.

Jane begins to wake up when she smells the bacon and hears it sizzling along with the smell of coffee. Jane gets up and gets dressed in her Boston cubs jersey, and blue jeans on. 
Maura doesn't realize that Jane is awake until she feels Jane's arms wrapped around her waist. Jane kisses Maura's neck and Maura turns around so she is facing her. Maura smiles and says morning Jane how did you sleep? Jane said that was her best sleep in months.

Maura gets the breakfast served. Jane takes advantage of the fruit Maura cuts up and starts tp feed it little by little to Maura.  Maura leans back into Jane relaxing. Maura asks Jane what is planned for today.  Jane said they can explore the woods and see what they find. They both get ready and put out the fire completely.  They walk for awhile holding hands and laughing. Maura sees an area that is remote and private.

Maura tells Jane the waterfall will be a good place to have some fun. Jane looks at Maura okay, the things I do for you. Maura and Jane get closer to thr waterfall entrance. Jane puts the backpack down and lays the blanket down. Maura stares at Jane for awhile and they both lick their lips before reaching in to kiss.  They kiss one another softly. Jane slides her tongue into Maura's mouth exploring her mouth. Neither of them are fighting for dominance.  Jane pushes Maura back and presses her body against Maura. Maura moans when Jane slightly touches Maura's member. Maura looks at Jane with lust in her eyes. Jane takes that as a yes to go further. Jane removes Maura's hiking boots and unzips her pants. Jane is happy when she sees Maura is already hard for her. Maura removes Jane's  boots,  pants and panties. Maura can see Jane is already wet. Maura puts on a condom against Jane wishes. Jane we made love last night without protection but for now on I want to protect both of us until we decide where our relationship goes and if children are part of it. Jane slides herself on Maura and rides her so hard until Jane's body glistens and shakes from multiple orgasms. Maura nibbles on Jane's breast making Jane moan loudly and calling Maura daddy. Daddy please don't stop. Maura turns Jane on her back and smiles and  continues to kiss and lick Jane's breast,  neck, and stomach. Maura goes further down Jane kissing her thighs.  Maura licks her lips before she enters her with her tongue. Maura continues to tease Jane.  Maura stop I cannot handle this teasing.  Maura take me now. Maura says your wish is my command princess. Jane is coming undone further. Maura places two fingers inside of her pussy. Maura uses her other handand fingers her anus. Maura is good at finding the right place to make Jane arches her back. Daddy I want more more, more and Jane's body shakes like she has never have with the men she slept with.

Maura tells Jane, since they haven't taken a shower or bath yet that the waterfall would be perfect.  They stood up underneath the waterfall brushing up against one another. Maura enters Jane from behind pumping inside her. She is rocking inside Jane holding while fondling Jane's breasts. Jane is dripping so much and not just from the waterfall. They figured why not play some more and jump in the water to play Marco polo with a twist. Each time one of them is caught they have to kiss and at the end of five kisses they have to give each other oral sex. These two women were not making it difficult to catch one another. They finally get out after they started get to look like a raisin. They cuddle up on the blanket til they are dried. These two women are surprised on how horny they are for one another.