work always appears

Jane grabs her glock and Maura follows her with her medical bag. They arrive to the campsite where the scream comes from.
Maura sees the arrow and Jane says it could be anyone, since its hunting season. Jane identifies herself to the park ranger as a Boston  police homicide detective. Maura informs the park ranger that she is the Chief
Doctor of Forensic Pathology
Chief M.E. of Massachusetts Examiner of Boston. The park ranger is glad that his park resides in  Boston so both can be on the case.  Jane contacts her captain Cavanaugh and updates her. Cavanaugh says great can't you two go any where without finding bodies. It was more rhetorical than an actual question. Cavanaugh says he will send a team to assist her as well as an ambulance.

The park ranger informs Cavanaugh that this week just happens to be the Annual Lesbian cross bow competition. Maura asks Cavanaugh to have Frankie go to her house and to bring her cross bow from her garage and the gear with it and two weeks of out door clothing.  Frankie says Maura I don't want to go through your drawers to get your panties and bras. Jane grabs the phone.  Frankie stop being a wuss and bring more than two weeks of clothing just in case she gets too dirty. Don't forget her body lotion, soap and her shampoo or we will never hear the end of it. Jane hangs up and calls Korsak.  Korsak I need a minimum of two weeks of out door clothes, bras and panties and a two boxes of extra large condoms. Jane gets on the phone and tells the park ranger that find a way to register Maura in the competition.  Maura tells the park ranger to register her as red dot and he should not have any problems.  Jane gives Maura a puzzled look, red dot why that name and when did you shoot a cross bow and have gear as well. Maura tells Jane you still don't know all about my childhood.  The park ranger leaves. Maura tells Jane while she attended an all girl school, she learned how to shoot a cross bow and was given the nick name red dot. Jane is like right. Maura says we have close to four hours before the guys get here. Let's make the best of it. Jane says okay red dot.They remove each others clothing quickly.  Maura pushes Jane on her back and raises Jane's legs up to go on her shoulder. Jane is liking this assertive side of Maura. Maura enters Jane with one finger and than a second finger and spreads her fingers inside of Jane moving in and out which makes Jane to breathe hard and panting loudly. Jane wraps her legs around Maura's neck which opens Jane up more. Maura teases Jane and says Jane this is so perfect. I can easily give you your exam, since you dislike going for your yearly check up. Jane says Maur really. Maura knows she hit a nerve because Jane rarely calls her Maur unless she is ticked or is stressed. Maura starts to lick her clit to get her to relax. Maura is kissing Jane's legs while still fingering.  Jane is so tight around Maura's fingers. Maura takes her other hand and starts rubbing and pinching Jane's breast.Jane is moving so much that Maura's fingers slip out.Maura turns Jane around.  She licks and snacks her cheeks. Jane yelps a little and Maura is getting to know what Jane likes and smiles. Maura has Jane raise her butt up and Maura slides underneath her and starts using her tongue on her g spot and her thumb on her clit. Maura goes harder and,quicker. Jane is exploding in Maura's mouth. Maura rides out Jane's orgasm with her and licks her clean.Jane and Maura hear the park rangers truck. They hurried up and gets dressed.