Back on the home front

Today Jane and Maura were back at their individual homes, doing chores to get ready for work tomorrow.
Jane's mother shows up unannounced as usual. Jane tells her mom that she wants her key back. Jane has been wanting her key back, since she broke up with Casey. Her mom has a habit showing up and entering bedroom at inappropriate times. Her mother always makes a negative comment. Well, you should put a note on your door, "ma don't enter overnight guest is here." Jane says ma not everyone needs to know when I have an overnight guest. I gave you my key for emergency purposes only. You coming by to check if I am eating, doing my laundry, cleaning out my refrigerator and cleaning my home are not considered emergencies. Her ma was more hurt than angry with her. Her ma left the key on the kitchen and left. Jane yelled ma don't be like that. Jane felt like crap but knew she needed it to be done. Her brother, Frankie has a key while her baby brother Tommy doesn't. She tried a couple of times but each time Tommy went on one of his drug binges, she would be missing expensive electronics. On the other hand, Frankie always knocked on her exterior door and bedroom door and would wait for Jane to say come on enter.

Her ma went directly to Frankie's apartment to voice her concerns. Frankie knew why Jane did what she did. Frankie felt the same but was grateful their ma never entered his bedroom without knocking and waiting for him to respond. Frankie tells his ma why can't you do that with Jane. She says why should I, she is a girl and we have the same body parts. Jane shouldn't be so picky. Frankie dropped it because he knew it was a losing battle with their ma.

Frankie tells his ma that he is leaving for work and to make herself at home. She hugs Frankie and says I love you Frankie. Ma I love you too.

Frankie immediately goes to Jane's place before he has to be at work. He knocks and announces himself. Come in Frankie. Jane says let me guess ma went directly to your place to complain about me and that I am uncaring daughter. Frankie says yup yup. Frankie gets a water and sits for a few. He tells Jane I know why you did it. You don't want ma to walk in on you and Maura in a compromising position. See Frankie you get it. I don't know how many times she entered with Casey and I. Jane continues to fold her laundry while Frankie was there. Maura calls Jane when Frankie was there. Frankie says I am leaving because I don't need to hear you two. Frankie was still getting use to both of them being bisexual. Frankie sees Maura as his older sister after he kissed Maura and Maura told him that it can never happen again. Maura saw Jane's family as her extended family.

Jane told Maura that tonight she would rather stay at her place tonight, but she would order some Chinese food for them and asked Maura to pick up some beer.

Jane changed her bedding linen and used one of the satin set of sheets she bought for them while at the cabin. Jane hurried and clean her bedroom as quickly as possible. Her way of cleaning was throwing some items in the closet if she couldn't find a place for it. Maura was well aware of Jane's unorganized bad habits.

Jane barely finished with dusting and vacuuming her place before she heard the key being used by Maura. Maura placed the beer immediately in the refrigerator along with some other items. Maura folded the bags and placed them in a cabinet that Jane stored extra bags in. Jane came up from behind Maura and wrapped her arms around Maura's waist and gave her several kisses on her cheek and neck. The door bell rang and Jane went to the door. Jane had already set the table to Maura's liking. Jane could already see she she was changing some of her habits. Jane thought to herself that she must be in love with Maura for her to change. Even when she was engaged she didn't change her habits even though Bill was a neat and organized freak like Maura. Maura opens the Chinese food containers and decided to sit on Jane's lap. Jane had no problem with this. Maura used the chopsticks and fed Jane her food and used the same utensils for herself. Maura was changing some of her habits too and thought she definitely was is in love with Jane. They finished eating, drinking and cleaned up the kitchen. Jane tosses Maura the tv remote for her to choose a movie for them to watch tonight.

Maura please no foreign movies with subtitles. I just want to relax.

Jane brings a glass of wine for Maura and a bottle of beer for herself. Maura removed her slides off and placed her head on Jane's lap. Jane smiled and leaned down to kiss Maura for awhile before they began to watch Serendipity.

Maura noticed that Jane was more quiet tonight. Maura paused the movie. Babe what is wrong and please don't say nothing. Jane took a deep breath and told her what took place between her and her ma.

Maura apologized and felt bad Jane asked for the key back. Maur don't apologize this was way overdo. Are you ready for ma (aka as Angela) to barge in while we are sleeping and you usually sleep in the nude now around me. Are you ready for ma and others to know you are intersex and we are together or worse we are in the midst of making love and she enters. Maura recalled one time Jane came to work, moody, agitated and pissed to find out Angela walked in on her and Casey and sat on the bed like nothing was going on.

Maura promised Jane once they are more comfortable that they would tell her family that they are together and she is intersex.

Maura turns the tv back and they continued to sip their liquor, rub one another's arms and kissing one another. The movie was finally over and Jane realized Maura had fallen asleep. Jane turned off the tv and picked up Maura and carried her to her bedroom. Jane undressed her for bed and layed her down lightly. Jane didn't want to wake up Maura. Jane knew Maura was still exhausted from this weekend.

Jane got undress and kept her Boston Police Department shorts and shirt on. Jane gave Maura a quick peck on her forehead. Jane was the big spoon tonight she fell asleep quick that night. Jane set her alarm at 6:30 while Maura had hers at five. Jane says Maur really it is too early. Maura slid her hand in Jane's shorts and says you sure it is too early to wake up.
Jane giggled no its never too early for that with you. Maura said I thought you would see it my way.

They made love for over an hour. Maura gets up and tells Jane you have thirty minutes more to sleep while I do my yoga.
Jane finishes her yoga and jumps in the shower to get ready for work. Jane wakes up and pouts when she realized Maura is already dressed for work. Maur you could of woke me up so we could shower together. Maura says no Jane we would be late for work. We have to meet Cavanaugh about what transpired with the cross bow killing. We were lucky Cavanaugh didn't make us come back to complete the paper work when we returned. Jane hurried and took a quick shower and got dressed. Maura was doing her makeup when Jane wrapped her arms around Maura's waist and facing her and lip locked with Maura for a few. Jane unbutton Maura's top three buttons only. The opening of Maura's blouse gave Jane enough room to kiss Maura's breast and leave a new hickey on Maura's left breast. Maura slaps Jane lips. Jane why you know I  have an important meeting with the governor today. Jane says why would that matter. Its not like the governor is going to see your breasts. If he does, we will have a problem. I have no problem losing the paperwork in our system for him to stay a night in jail. Maura finishes her makeup and buttons her blouse up before they leave for work.