Sleep Deprived

Author's Notes

A request by @naufalGames!

" *enter hermit* Sleep deprived. Where has a sleeping issue, doesn't sleep... Maybe and then *enter other hermit* help them to sleep? "

Great idea!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Mumbo looked on his private DM with Grian.

Grian <Heeeeeeeelp me Mumby, I'm being cornered by mooooobs in my baaaase...>
Mumbo <OK Grian, BRT>

Grian giggled. "BRT??? Oww... Quit that zombie! Oh... Be right there."

Mumbo flew over, and he attacked the mobs with all his might (which wasn't that powerful). 

After he'd killed all the mobs, Mumbo realised something.

"Um... Grian?"

"Yeah?"

"You're holding an axe... Why didn't you just fight the mobs yourself?"

"..."

"I DIDN'T MEAN TO OFFEND YOU!!! UM... GRIAN!!! ARE YOU OK??? YOU - GRIAN!!!" Mumbo yelled as Grian's knees gave way, and he fell into Mumbo's arms.

"Oops..." Grian smiled. "Uh... I thought that was a pick axe? Sorry, my vision is a bit blurry 'cause I've been up all night working on the mansion interior..."

"GRIAN!!! YOU WHAT NOW??? YOU SHOULD BE SLEEPING!!!"

"Hehehe... I shouldn't have told you that."

"Grian... Why didn't you tell me you were sleep deprived?"

"What's that mean?"

"It means you cannot sleep... THAT ISN'T THE POINT!!! THE POINT IS... HOW MANY NIGHTS HAVE YOU NOT SLEPT???"

"Let's see... Just tonight?" Grian tried, grinning cutely.

"Nice try... How many nights have you not slept Xelqua 'Grian' Charles Evolution?" Mumbo asked menacingly.

"Uh... Three months, I'm sorry Mumbyyyyyyy!!!" he shrieked.

"Bed. Now."

"Nuh uh."

"Grian, everybody wants a cheerful Grian, who always pranks people and flies well with elytra. Not a sleep deprived Grian, who cannot build a nice-looking mansion and cannot tell the difference between a pick axe and an axe."

"Fineeeee Mumbyyyy..." 

"Good boy."

Grian yawned. "Night Mumby."

"I'm coming with you."

"REALLY??? MUMBO, YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE THAT CARING!!!" Grian laughed.

"It's so unlike you." he added in a quieter tone.

"Anything so that Grian comes back. Who are you... Grain?"

"I'm Grain, ze salty boi persona of ze Grian character." Grian mocked in a 'French' accent.

"Actually, we should just sleep here."

"Ok?"

As soon as Grian's head touched the pillow, he went out like a light.

He's so cute when he's sleeping aww... Mumbo thought.

Mumbo immediately grew tired by watching Grian sleep and fell asleep beside him.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

Author's Notes

WOOOHOOOOO!!! First one shot out!

Salty boi Grain... GO TO SLEEP.

XD

I hope you enjoyed this one shot!                                                                                                                         ~ Xelqua ♡