"How would I know." Yuta grumbled, "There he goes."

Taeyong whipped up his head and smiled wide, seeing Doyoung walk across the yard. Taeyong had been in love with Doyoung since they first met back in Japan at his home. Doyoung was a young gumiho who barely knew anything. Yuta and Taeyong's father took him in and trained him. Taeyong had always been by Doyoung's side.

"See you later." Taeyong waved a quick goodbye and scurried after Doyoung.

Yuta looked at him, unimpressed. He watched as Taeyong jogged after Doyoung. Then his eyes narrowed as he saw Jaehyun going to the same place from a different direction. He crossed his arms, leaning against the pillar.

"That's why I don't do love." He muttered.

"Just admit no one likes you."

Yuta glared at a grinning Haechan who shrugged innocently.

Taeyong was still smiling, taking a sniff of the flowers he had picked with care. He was about to take a turn but retreated back quickly. He stuck close to the building wall and peeked around the corner.

There he saw Doyoung with Jaehyun, alone. He squinted his eyes at the scene. Was Jaehyun holding Doyoung's hands?

"So, grandpa-"

"I'm not a grandpa!"

Jaehyung laughed at the scowling Doyoung.

"You're hundreds year older than me. That makes you a grandpa."

"Yah!"

"Anyways, I guess you got my letter for you."

"Why would I be here at this time?" Doyoung replied sarcastically.

Jaehyun grinned and stepped closer.

"So, did you like my drawing of you?" He asked expectantly.

"Are you kidding or for real?"

Doyoung quirked his brow when Jaehyun started pouting at him. He rolled his eyes.

"It's fine."

"Just...... fine?"

"What do you want me to say?"

"Didn't you notice the flower I put on it?"

"Flower? This one?"

Doyoung pulled out a blue flower. Jaehyun nodded.

"You know what it means?"

Doyoung shook his head. Jaehyun smiled gingerly and took the flower.

"This is a Forget-Me-Not. The name literally explains the meaning but also, it means true love. And these blue-violets," Jaehyun pulled out another flower from his sleeve, "mean I will always be there for you."

Doyoung stood frozen at the words from Jaehyun. Jaehyun stared at Doyoung who seemed like he was trying to process the information.

"You understand what I'm trying to say?"

"...."

"I love you, Kim Doyoung."

Taeyong didn't remember how hard he was punching the stone wall. But he stopped when he heard a crack. He looked at the bloody and slightly cracked stone wall. He sighed, the thumping pain on his knuckles not bothering him the slightest.