Y/n:Why? Did not want to escape?

Min-yun:Pabo! Didn't you see all the guard outside while they bring us here last night. There are too many and we don't know out way out of here! So going to try to escape..they might put us next to the dark basement, you don't like that right?

Min-yun said confidently, while scolding you like a brother figure he is to you.

Y/n: I-I don't want that!!

You said in a panic as you ran back to your room while Min-yun closed his door and you slammed your door close.(damn I really don't want to stay in a dark basement!😣)

Min-yun just looked at you bluntly again. While you dramatically turn around and lean on the door and went to sat down slowly (Like Anna and Elsa on froze✌️)

Min-yun then again, walk towards you and got stopped by the wall again. He just also did what you did on the door but he did it like a boy would do.(the Elsa-Anna thing, if you don't get it)

Min-yun:Calm down...just wait till your brothers arrive..

Even though Min-yun didn't shout it you heard it clearly since, it's fucking quiet in the room.

Y/n: I-I'll be fine..

'Clearly your not'. Min-yun thought, It pissed him off when he can't even do anything to get you both out. Then you ask him that made him forget about that.

Y/n: Min-yun..do you really want to be part of my family's mafia?

Min-yun: ...well yeah..since it's been in our blood to be part of many mafia..

It kinda got curious of what he said 'our blood?'. You just decided to ask him.

Y/n:Our blood? You mean it's in your family's blood to be part of a mafia?

Min-yun:Yeah..both my parents are once part of your family's mafia and also my stepmom..but they all died with an unknown reason. Uncle Jeong took me in without hesitation.. so his like my dad now!

Y/n:Mhm now that you think about it. Since you down know who killed your family..you never got to avenge them..

Min-yun:Yeah..I wanted to know who killed them..but Uncle Jeong-hoon just advices me not to know about it, he said it's better than to have anger flow to every part of my body..So after that I was really determined to be part of your family's mafia! Because I want to serve your family but my heart just like my parents did!

Y/n:Haha..Well then I hope you get a high position someday, I bet your mom and dad will be proud!

You cheer up so Min-yun wouldn't be so down after he said his past.

Min-yun:Yeah...

Y/n:Yu-

Min-yun:No! We stay here! I can't risk you getting hurt! That's my top priority for now!

You sign in defeat for not successfully convince Min-yun to go out.

Min-yun:Y/n..Just promise me that you wouldn't let anyone touch you, while we escape...