Chapter 17 (m)

"I just-"

*ring ring*

Jimin POV

Our moment was disrupted by my cell phone ringing loudly on the night stand. I groaned as I reached over the bed to retrieve it, a sharp pain in my lower region making me hiss under my breath. A quick glance at my phone told me it was Taehyung and I sighed as I turned to my informant.

"It's Tae..." Jungkook rolled his eyes as he stuck his tongue in the side of his right cheek. "I'm sorry, but it might be important. It could be related to the case," I reasoned with an apologetic look.

"Yeah, go ahead," he groaned, shifting to sit behind me as he wrapped his arms around my waist securely. I reached behind to ruffle Jungkook's hair with a chuckle as I finally answered the call.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Jiminie hyung!"

"Hi...so what's up, Tae?" I asked trying to hide my slight annoyance at his impeccable timing.

"D*mn..."

"What?"

"You could at least try to sound like you're happy to hear from me! I haven't seen you in two days and this is the greeting I get from my so-called bestie?!"

"No Tae, it's not that. I'm just, um, in the middle of something..."

"Oh, well I was just calling to let you know that we caught the leak."

"Seriously?!"

"Yup. One of the gang members cut a deal with the District Attorney about an hour ago for a shorter sentence in exchange for his cooperation. It'll only be a matter of days before we catch the Freedom Fighters in the act," he chuckled.

"That's awesome!" I beamed as I glanced back at Jungkook who was giving me a questioning look. I mouthed the good news to him as he grinned widely. "So who was it?"

"Well you were actually spot on, because he was one of the four people you were looking into. It was Min Ho. He was one of the officers in charge of documenting the contents we obtain during drug busts."

"Oh, right yeah! I'm so happy we got him. Thanks for telling me," I smiled. Jungkook rested his chin on my shoulder as he sighed loudly in frustration. I placed my index finger up to my mouth, signaling for him to be quiet so I could listen.

"Of course, hyung. I'm just glad he's gonna get some serious prison time...not to mention, he'll be a disgraced cop!"

"Yeah I-I know," I gritted as Jungkook began kissing my neck impatiently. I bit my lower lip to prevent my best friend from hearing my moans. "W-well I-uh...s-should get going n-now, Tae," I stuttered as my informant started teasing my nipples while he continued to suck and nip at my neck.

"Wait! How's lover boy doing?" Tae teased. My eyes squeezed shut as Jungkook trailed kisses along my jaw and under my ear. "Namjoon hyung said that you two were making heart eyes at each other and that you went with him to the hospital." I tried my best to listen to what Tae was saying, but I was slowly losing my resolve as Jungkook slid his hands down my body and massaged my inner thighs. "Uh, HELLO?! Jiminie hyung, you still there?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah um- he's uh...he's d-doing ahhh g-great," I replied, nearly choking on my own saliva when my informant's hand brushed against my bare member.

"Uhh, are you okay?" Tae asked worriedly. "You sound kinda out of breath..."

"Mmhmm. J-just-" I cupped my mouth quickly as a large hand wrapped around my half hard length. "Just f-fine..." I finished shakily and I could feel my informant smirk where his lips touched my cheek.