Chapter 15

The next couple of days were spent with Fatgum, Kirishima, and Tamaki at the agency. After the incident with Stain and the Nomu everything was nice and quiet. At the end of the week the internships were officially over and it was back to class like normal. 

"As you all know the final exam is coming up soon. I expect you all to do well. Keep in mind that if you don't get within the desired score you can be dropped out of the Hero program and replaced by another student" Aizawa reminded the whole class. We had a bit of break time after that to talk before the  next class started. 

"I'm so going to fail" Denki whined. I looked at him. I had nothing to worry about. I was the top of my class with an average of 100% and it was going to stay that way. My rank in the class was put around 8 if I remember, but that was partially becasue I skipped the physical exam and was scored only based on the quirk apprehension test. 

"You'll help us right Ivella?" Denki whined at my feet. A few other classmates looked at me pleadingly and I gave in. 

"I'm telling you now that I'm a horrible teacher, as long as you're fine with that..." I trailed off. The others celebrated and we scheduled a few study sessions after school. My group included Denki, Mina, Sero, Shoji, Uraraka, Midoriya, Todoroki and Jiro. Bakugo surprisingly agreed to tutor Kirishima so those wo were on their own. Momo and I made sure that our study days were at different times so if someone wanted to go to both they could. 

The next few weeks were packed with studying and training. I convinced Bakugo to spar with me so we can both train in a real life fight. He won most of the time, due to the flexibility of his quirk and mine only really working at close range. Bakugo gave me a lot of tips that were pretty helpful in battle. As we were taking a break I saw Bakugo reach into his bag t grab water, but a small notebook fell out. I picked it up and looked through it while he wasn't paying attention. 

It was full of beautiful sketched of scenery. They mostly involved forests and lakes, but all of them were really impressive.

"What are you looking at Extra?" He yelled and ripped the book away from me. 

"Those are beautiful Bakugo. Are they from when you mountain climb?" I asked. He looked at me suspiciously. 

"How do you know that I mountain climb?" He asked. I was about to answer when I realized that I didn't know how I knew. I don't remember someone telling me something like that or me reading about it. 

"I honestly don't know. Call it a hunch" I told him. Bakugo grumbled and stuffed it back into his duffle bag. 

"On our first date Tama and I went on a hike and had a picnic. The field was hard to get to but was full of pretty butterflies and trees and flowers. I can tell you where it is if you want" Bakugo scowled at me. 

"You can tell me later. Our break is over" He yelled. I found myself smiling. So he wanted to know, but was too shy to say it to me straight. How cute. 

The two of us finished up and got our stuff together. 

"Aw shit" I mumbled. Bakugo raised an eyebrow at me in question. 

"I fucking forgot my change of clothes and we ran late so I don't have time to go back home to get something" I sighed and looked at my clothing. I was in a track suit covered in dirt ad sweat. Today was the first day back with the band. I didn't want to come looking gross. 

Bakugo huffed and groaned loudly. 

"You can come over to my house. I'm sure my old man has something for you to wear. He's been working on a lot of girls costumes lately anyway" Bakugo grabbed the back of my collar and began dragging me away.