Chapter 6

The next morning was, to say the least, hell. After getting home later and eating all that food, I crashed. After all, my body needs time to process the food and store it away. But NO! Mic had woken me up two hours before the first bell becasue he needed to attend a meeting for all of the teachers. 

I grumbled as I sat in the teachers lounge on my phone. I really wanted to tell Tamaki that I was going to UA now, but I also wanted to surprise him so I didn't. 

Instead I was calling my manager. 

"Yes I got into a little accident last night. I'm fine, but I have a small bruise on the side of my mouth. We should still go ahead with the photoshoot today. We can just cover it with my mask anyway. Also don't do anything for the band for the next week outside of practicing. I'm sure Juugo and Mar feel the same way. School just started for all of us, it would be best to dedicate our first week to school considering the fact that we will be missing it for awhile once the tour starts. No I still haven't told him. I need some kind of excuse. You know that not a single person knows who I really am. Even you don't" We went back and forth about the schedule for a bit. This was going to be our first world tour. It was supposed to last 6 weeks in total with only one week in Japan. 

"I agree. I know it'll be hard with school and the band. I'll do what I can to get that week off, but one of my teachers is my legal guardian so it'll be hard to do whatever I want for that week. Got it. I'll just stay at Mar's house for a week before we leave the country." The manager asked if I was okay with Mar knowing who I was. Even he didn't know what I really looked like. Just my name, age, address, and other basic things. 

"He already knows that my band appearance isn't real. It's better him than anyone else. Vira is a girl though that's true. I also suppose they'll all find out soon enough. Maybe I'll just tell them at the shoot today so no ones shocked. Okay I got to go. I'll call you after I get out of school so someone can pick me up. Yes. I'll be at the station. Bye" I hung up the phone and sighed. 

What were they going to think about me not telling them who I really am? No else in the band is pretending to be someone like I am. What if they're mad? I guess I'll just have to do everything I can to make it up to them. If they want to split I'll let them after the world tour. Now that the secrets coming out it might be better to tell Mic and Nezu as well. Maybe I can tell Tamaki. I know Vira's dying to meet him. Yeah, that sounds like a good idea. I'll do what I need to when the time comes. 

The teachers flooded in the lounge. I introduced myself to all of the staff one by one. Mic was really excited to show me off. It felt kind of nice. No one's done this for me since before my parents died. 

"When we're in class you can't call me Dadzawa" Aizawa warns me sternly. 

"I know that much Dadzawa. Don't worry. I got this" I nudged him in the gut playfully. He just looked at me like he was already ready to go and jump in a hole. 

"What did I just say?" He asked me. 

"We're not in class yet though... Can't I be proud of my Dad, Dadzawa?" Midnight, Mic, and a few other teacher snickered. He sighed and gave up. There was no winning against me. I've proven that more than a few times. 

"Alright students are starting to come in. Go to the classroom. I'll be there soon" Aizawa told me. I waved goodbye to everyone and headed over to class. 

"Hey!" I heard someone call from behind me. I spun around only to see Denki and the red haired boy from the exam. 

"Denki!" I yelled. We ran to each other and exchanged a hug.

"Sorry I didn't introduce myself last time. It was very unmanly of me. I'm Eijiro Kirishima" He pointed to himself rather confidently. 

"I'll say it again. I'm Ivella Good. Call me Ivella. I've been in this country for five years and it's still weird to me how you guys switch your names" I mumbled.