Chapter 30: Never Ending Game Of Tug-O-War

Start from the beginning

Anna and I both looked at her curiously. I knew there was something more to the story with them and in time she would tell us.

“It was fun to be honest. He and Cj didn’t have the best friendship after he found out about him and me.”

“What did Ryan think?” Anna asked a small frown appearing on her green face.

“He saw it as a weakness—something that would distract us. I was head over heels but Kalian obviously wasn’t.” Reylor answered but I wasn’t going to push her, the subject needed to be changed.

There was a knock at the door and I got out of the bed to answer it, once I saw that no one else was going to.

“If someone sent out for pizza that would be a huge blessing,” I wished out loud opening the door with a smile.

Hunter was on the opposite side of the door with an uneasy look on his face; kind of like he was constipated or something. I could feel his confusion coming off him in waves. What was he confused about?

“Are you okay Hun—” He took me completely by surprise when he grabbed me and kissed me like he was going off to war.

I matched his urgent kiss until I was dizzy from lack of breath and he done. “I’m so use to—I never have to—I don’t know what I want to say.” He sighed and ran a hand through his hair, “I didn’t like how we ended the night.”

“Hunter,” I smiled and pulled him in for a hug. He relaxed and kissed me hard. Licking my lips for entrance but I denied it. He tried putting his hand up my shirt to make me gasp or something but it wasn’t going to happen. His hand got higher and higher till it reached its destination and he gasped, not me.

“Whoa I thought that would make you open your mouth. I didn’t think I’d get that far.” I bit my lip and smiled at him.

“Hunter that like romance novel 101. The girl is supposed to gasp and open her mouth and the guy sticks his tongue down her throat. Well coming from me. I’ve never done anything like this before."

“Uh, okay. How about can you please open your mouth?” He tried. And I opened my mouth as if I was about to eat an apple. He shrugged.

“Good enough” and stuck his tongue in my mouth immediately. I laughed into our kiss, Reylor decided to but in, “So you finally came to the party! Welcome! I'm glad I can't see the porno that you're filming but I for damn sure can hear it. I would’ve much rather it’d been December’s wish for pizza though.”

***

After hitting up the various places San Diego offered the gang decided to head to the new Colton Café here.

The immediate smell of coffee and free wifi hit me as soon as I walked in the door. How did I know what free wifi smelt like? Well just know it smelled like heaven.

We settled for a long booth in the back of the establishment and ordered from Jeremy knowing that he could just walk back there and do what he wanted.

I saw a familiar form outside the window with a camera. A pro-Hd one so I knew it couldn’t be good. I tapped Hunter frantically but he was in a conversation with Peter about Anna stepping in animal poop while we went to the San Diego zoo.

“Hunter,” I hissed tapping him still; my eyes never leaving the person behind the glass who was oblivious to our presence for now.

“Hunter,” I hissed again trying to get his attention and once I finally gained it I got lost because of his words.

“Yeah, babe?” He questioned raising his eyebrow and giving full undivided attention and I got lost in those eyes of his. This boy was hot as hell and would leave a girl panting for breath by just looking at him.