"Peter wants to leave in the morning," Percy said after taking a shuddering breath, slowly uncurling to sit back up.

"Okay, let's go pack your bags then," Bucky said as he stood up, holding out both of his hands to help his boyfriends up.

As the men walked to their shared room, Percy couldn't help but be in awe at the consideration and care his lovers held for him. He wasn't used to it, hadn't been used to it for a long while. Things like war took away the smaller moments like care and comfort, and after a while he lied to himself and said he didn't need it. He wondered when in his life luck chose his side. He had been dealt a bad hand since birth, the only highlight growing up being his wonderful mother. Even though he had made friends that accepted him, there were still high expectations placed on his shoulders and he knew he couldn't falter for a moment. So many demigods had put their faith in him. Sometimes, he felt like he let everyone down when he ran off to join SHIELD after losing the Seven. Maybe he was, he didn't know. He was afraid to ask.

"Knowing Peter," Tony began with a small hum, easily breaking the silence as he walked towards their large shared closet. "You're going to be getting into some shit, so we can't pack anything too nice."

Percy inclined his head, tightening his hold around his emotions once more, shaky as it was. "That's fair."

Bucky picked up the duffle bag full of the demigod's armor. "... You should probably bring this with you." The way he held the bag showed that he felt some distaste for the outfit inside.

After hearing about parts of the two wars from both Percy and Nico, it wasn't a secret that Tony and Bucky hated the son of Poseidon's armor and all that it symbolized for the man. At first they thought it looked cool but now they just wanted to see it melted down and tossed down a canyon. It symbolized pain and loss. Any pride associated with it was washed away by all the heartache felt from those lost to war.

"Yeah," Percy nodded, taking the duffle bag to toss it next to the large bed. He barely spared it a glance as he sidled up next to Bucky, tucking into his side while they watched Tony inspect the clothes Percy had. Color had just barely began making its way into his wardrobe so, for now, it was mainly monochrome.

When Tony walked out with a pile of clothes, Percy eyed the leather jacket at the top with a raised eyebrow. The genius mirrored his expression, a smirk on his face as he spoke. "Leave me alone, it's hot, okay?"

The laugh Percy gave was probably the most genuine one he let out in a long time. It made Bucky capture his lips in a kiss, pulling the demigod close as he placed his metal hand at the small of the man's back. The Winter Soldier pulled back, resting his forehead against the demigod's. "I love you both so much..."

Percy eyed the man with such adoration even as pushed him away, scoffing. "I have a reputation." Still, he brought Bucky's right hand up so he could kiss the knuckles softly, gazing up at him with the fondest look, before letting it drop suddenly as he strode over to Tony.

Tony didn't hesitate in reeling in the demigod, cupping his face gently with his hands. His thumbs gently caressed over the barely-seen scars as he leaned into the kiss, smiling against the man's lips when he felt his hands make their way to his hips. "You're going to be okay," He murmured quietly when they pulled apart for air. "You're going to be okay, Percy."

--

"Rise and shine!" Percy kicked open Peter's room in the Tower, a large grin on his face as he whipped the blanket off of the fifteen year-old. "Come on, Bruce is making breakfast and you don't wanna miss it."

Peter stared at the man with wide eyes, hands clutched to his chest as he breathed heavily. "What... Is the matter with you?"

"If you want Brucie's homemade waffles, you have to get up now. Come on, Barton's not even downstairs yet and it's first come, first serve. Frankly, I think I'm doing you a favor."