Introduction of Koven

Koven is 23 and a guy that many fear, on the other hand women drop to his feet. Did I mention that Koven is drop dead gorgeous? Him and Dante are the  heart throbs that women fight for to get their attention.

Except whereas Dante never smiles, jokes or laughs, Koven is the complete opposite he is funny and a huge flirt. Koven has gotten  so used to flirting with ever woman he sees that it literally became second nature to him, he doesn't even realise his doing it anymore.

He is very rich and owns many clubs and office buildings all around. He travels a lot and always has a new bird clinging to his arm (a  new woman).

His got a devilish smirk and the most attractive thing about Koven is his deep, deep dimples. His also got these captivating eyes that  you can't help but get lost in every time you look onto them. Him and Dante are well built and tall, both stand around 6feet tall. However Koven got a cold side to him,he may seem like the chilled guy out of him and Dante, but his got a very short fuse. Koven is the type that can make you disappear into thin air and no one would even know you existed, you would literally get wiped off the face of the earth...

His playful, his dangerous.....

Oh yah his a single Playboy.....

His been gone for 6 months and now  his back.