chapter nine: Ema

Tarins prov
When we got to the house my mouth fell open literally, the house was so huge and the garden was so beautiful.

The outside was beautiful, but the inside had me at awe. The house had a butler who i already took a liking to, he was short and old. He seemed to be such a nice and friendly old man and i took a liking to him straight away. I was busy looking around the house and probably looked like a fish out of water because this house had my jaw drop countless times, but the quiet was quickly disturbed by a annoying noise.

A young woman, by the looks of it a little older then both Dante and myself came running. Actually she was half falling down because of the heels she was wearing.

' Talk about an entrance,' i giggled to myself. However before i could register what was actually happening she flung herself straight past me and into Dantes arms.

I'm sure my mouth dropped open and my eyes were as big as sources. Whereas Dante looked at her with an amused grin on his face.

........
When he put her down on her feet that's the only time she actually noticed that they weren't the only two in the room, unless she just decided to ignore me in the beginning.

Her face turned from what it was to a colder more evil smirk.
She smirked at me and then made her way over to me. Dante just stood there watching what was about to take place, where as i was probably looked scared which i really was.

Ema-"hmmmmm..... is she our new cheque?" She smirked my way and then held my face in her hand and moved it all around as if she was studying me. I took a step back and moved out of her grasp.

I looked at her and then turned my attention to Dante, he was smirking again. Thats when realization actually hit home, he isn't bothered about me at all. I'm just literally a cheque,just as blonde called me and no lie that kind of hurt.

He nodded his head at her. Now that i look at him smirking again, i realized that i haven't actually seen him smile. Not that I'm complaining he looks gorgeous when he does it, it's just i wonder what he looks like when he actually smiles, a genuine smile.

Dante- "yah thats her."

The way he said it and the his facial expression said it all, he hated me.

Dante-" Ema this here," he gestured with a flick of his hand ," this is Tarin," he cleared his throat.
"My so called wife . Tarin this here is my beauty Ema," i looked at him with a blank expression but to be honest what he was saying was ripping at my heart little by little, not cause i had any feelings towards him or anything but just because i had prayed that this would be a new beginning and for me to actually experience love for ones, but that was all wishful thinking.

I don't understand why i have to go through so much i really don't and i don't know how much longer i can take of it either.

.......
Ema took me out of my thoughts when she shoved and since i wasn't expecting it or even focusing i fell down and ended up sitting on the floor, i hurt my leg in the process.
Dante just stood there watching what was happening, he didn't even flinch or voice up for me when she shoved me to the floor. When he seen me looking up at me his unreadable expression changed to a cold and evil smirk. He shifted his attention back to Ema and he looked at her with so much amusement and pride because of what she did to me. My vision started to get bleary because of the unshed tears, but i looked down so they wouldn't see how much all that they were doing to me was actually hurting me.

Ema-" know your place around here girl and don't over step your boundary, or i will have to put you back in your place. Remember  this Dante is mine and you are just an expense in our lives."

When she said that the tears i was trying so hard to hold i came rolling down my cheeks. I looked up at them still with a bleary vision. I didn't know what to do, i felt so defeated. Ema laughed at me and then made her way over to Dante and led him away from me and upstairs.