chapter five: A threatening promise

Here i am in Andrews office with him and his niece along with my uncle.

"I will marry her," i held up my hand cause i wasn't done talking yet, "but we are doing this for the sole purpose of profits in our companies,nothing, i repeat nothing else. This is not for love or anything so don't expect any love EVER! I don't care for you and i don't expect you to care for me."

With that said i asked our parents for some private time with my soon to be 'wife'. Silly them they left, but to be honest they didn't look fazed for the well being of this girl at all.

I walked over to her, well more like stalked over and when she started moving backwards i then felt like a predator stalking it prey, she dropped her gaze to the floor. Ever step i took she took two back, but her back soon enough hit the wall, i seen her eyes dart around the room but before she could even move i caged her in between my arms as i leaned over her and whispered into her ear......

Tarin prov

He whispered into my ear, his hot minty breath fanning onto my face....

"This is what you wanted right," then he gestured between him and i. "This here is what you wanted, well my dear wifey now your wish has come true," with that he kissed my cheek and when i looked at him, he had a evil glint in his eyes and a smirk plastered on his face. Then he said the few words that had a cold shiver go down my spine and his smirk only grew wider when he seen the fearful shivers i had after this was what he said, "let the fun and games begin my love, let the fun and games begin. Welcome to your married life."

He then shoved me away and left, i slid down against the wall and brought my legs up to my chest and held them. What have i got myself into?

..........

The wedding was a few weeks away now, my aunt and Dantes mum did all the planning, if i tried to put in something it was always a no, so even down to my own wedding dress they chose it. Anyways its just an arrangement right?