Chapter 12 - Birth of two?

About twenty minutes later a doctor and a nurse entered the room, both female which I knew Issy would prefer. I smiled at them gratefully, Issy had managed to calm down after we put on the tv that was in her and Sophia's room, also we got some food into her so that naturally helped. The doctor and nurses put on some gloves before walking forward.
"How long has she been having contractions." The doctor asked
"About half an hour now but she seems to be moving quickly." I replied
They nodded before preparing, I could tell they were grateful for the towels and the bowl of water we had already gotten for them. They looked at us.
"Thank you for what you've done." The nurse said "But we have to ask you to leave."
Issy shook her head, wincing from the pain.
"They stay." She protested
The nurse and doctor exchanged a glance but relented, besides Leo wasn't here yet so Issy needed someone here.
"Well Isabella." The doctor said "Adelina was right, you're moving quickly because your already ten centimetres dilated."
"What the fuck does that mean?" She asked, starting to panic again
The nurse frowned at her use of language but quickly put it aside as the doctor replied, her voice calm.
"It means your ready to deliver."
Issy nodded, her face pale and her hands shaking, she looked at me.
"Where's Leo?"
"He'll be here soon." I replied "Hopefully."
I muttered the last part so I didn't panic her further. Issy nodded, looking scared, I swear to god I am giving Leonardo a piece of my mind when this is all over. Why on earth did the babies have to choose tonight of all nights? The doctor continued her explanation
"Alright Isabella. With your next contraction I need you to push"
Issy nodded and winced as she had her next contraction.
"Push!"
She pushed and then stopped.
"3, 2, 1, Push!"
She pushed and the baby's head was visible. This is good, I was anxious for her.
"Alright, you're nearly there. 3, 2, 1, Push!" The doctor encouraged
Suddenly the door burst open and Leo rushed into the room. I fixed him a glare but he didn't notice as he was too focused on Issy.
"Is everything okay? Is it a boy or a girl."
The doctor quickly cut the umbilical cord before passing the baby to the nurse who wrapped it in a towel and held it in her arms. Issy was still hysterical and then I realised she was still having contractions, that could only mean one thing...
"What the fuck is happening? Why am I still fucking having contractions?!?"
"You're having twins, now please calm down." The doctor replied
She quieted down and I sent all the other boys except Leonardo out the room.
"Alright Issy, the same as before. 3, 2, 1 Push!"
She pushed and the baby's head was visible.
"You're nearly there, just a couple more."
She pushed again and then again with her next contraction. The doctor held the baby in her arms and beckoned Leo over. She  handed him the scissors.
"Do you want to cut the umbilical cord?"
He nodded eagerly and cut it. She wrapped the baby up before passing it to Leo and taking the other baby off the nurse before handing it to Issy. I then pulled out my phone and took a quick family picture while they weren't watching. I smiled, she'll want that later. I tiptoed out of the room before sighing in relief as I collapsed on the couch next to Carlos. Sophia and Amada followed soon after
"I swear to god." I said "No one is leaving if we ever have a near due date pregnant woman on our hands ever again."
Sophia and Amada nodded in agreement while the boys all laughed, instantly I whacked them all over the head, not too hard of course.
"You boys want to deliver a baby on your own?" I asked
They shook their head instantly
"Didn't think so!"
We restarted the Charlie's Angels movie that we forgot to turn off in the panic of Issy going into labour, the nurse and doctor soon came out of the room. They smiled, before taking their leave, happy with both the babies. Soon enough Issy and Leo came down the stairs with their twins in their arms, Leo was fussing about Issy being up and moving too soon. I smiled as Issy sat down next to me, I looked at the small baby girl in her arms.
"Aw she's gorgeous." I cooed
"Do you want to hold her?" Issy asked, I nodded in response "Lilliana Georgianna DaVerona, and her younger brother is Henry Eric DaVerona."