"What do you want? I don't have your shirt—"

    "Until when are you not apologizing to your girlfriend?" I look at him in disbelief, and he just stares down at me. "When are you apologizing to (Y/n)?"

    "Why? What does my matter have anything to do with you? She's not your girlfriend."

    "But she is a friend." I hate it when people are like this. "If you don't plan on apologizing, then please end it with her. Also, I have no interest in getting into another relationship, stop misunderstanding my friendship with (Y/n), and stop getting mad at her for it."

    "Again, what does my matter have anything to do with you?" He pushed me to the wall, and pinned me against it. I don't like this. "Please let me go."

    "It was because of me. You got jealous and you got mad at her." That, I can't deny. "Stop making her wait like a fool, and apologize, and lastly. Your attitude during the meeting earlier? Very unprofessional."

    "Kiyoomi—? Hey! Let go of the CEO." (Y/n) pulled him away, and he left the both us in this damn hallway. "I'm sorry for his attitude. Whatever the reason he may had, uhm.. forgive him." She quickly says, bowing to me before running back.

    Again with the name. The CEO. I'm your boyfriend for heaven's sake. I.. just want things to get better.

(𝒍/𝒏) (𝒚/𝒏).

    I have no idea what happened between Kenma and Kiyoomi, but it didn't look good! I was away for a second, and they're already picking fights with each other. At his fucking office!!

He seemed really uncomfortable with me earlier.. during the meeting. He even ended it quicker than expected, but we kind of stayed longer than the meeting. Hana-san wanted to double check everything.

We haven't spoken since the fight. He also hasn't called, or messaged. Not even a short sorry, or anything. But, I'm also scared.. what if the messages says he wants to end it?

I then remember Kiyoomi trying to strangle him. Would Kenma ever want to get back with me? Doesn't seem like it. Especially now that Kiyoomi has done that!

"Why did you have to attack him like that?" I ask, feeling the urge of crying because of what he did. "Do you think he'd ever want to get back with me now???"

"Did he even have those intentions from the start?" Kiyoomi asks, and Kuroo hits his head with a notebook. "I was only stating facts."

"Now now, let's not talk about that." I frown and Kuroo simply pats my head. "We need to focus on work. Let's talk about this over drinks."

"I don't want to drink." I head to the office and leave the guys at the court. I simply want to sleep the night away.

I rest on my table, waking up hours later with a blazer around my shoulders. Who owns this? Kuroo has his on.. Who the hell gave me this? Whatever.

Should I leave it at my desk? Or should I just bring it with me? The owner might be around, but, I don't know. Kuroo doesn't know as well. Who the hell?

"Kuroo, I'm going home. I'm tired."

"Ehhh? You're not drinking with me?" I smile apologetically and he frowns. "So, are you two breaking up?" What the fuck is with the question?