Chapter 1 - New kid

(Boyfriends POV)

Getting off the empty bus, a deep sigh escaped Boyfriends lips as the cool air pierced his sensitive and pale skin. His loud music blasting in his ears, making anything else impossible to listen to. He walked on the pavement keeping his eyes on the ground. Don't make eye contact. Boyfriend continue to mumble to himself, keeping his eyes on the concrete pavement. It had broken up shards of some sort of glass, dirt around the edges, grass creeping out of the bottom as it looked like the builders that put the concrete lazily put it on the ground without planning and getting the grass off.

Well, Boyfriend was new to the city. He moved here yesterday and was finally just settling in today, going back to unpack a couple things and go to sleep. It was all so terrifying, moving to a new area with no clue what to do. He hated feeling like this.. but it might change soon! Boyfriend might get friends, he might even get a girlfriend, who knows?

He lifted up his head and noticed an apartment complex. Boyfriend clicked his tongue and walked towards the apartment he was staying at.

Apartment 69

"Bingo." He muttered with a faint chuckle following seconds after. The apartment number made him rolls his eyes and laugh, it was funny man. Boyfriend took out his keys from his pocket and fumbled with them before finding the right key needed. Unlocking the door, the male opened the door and stepped inside the apartment.

Boyfriend eyes gaze around for a couple seconds to see boxes crowd up the apartment. He took out his phone, pausing his music and sighing a bit. "I'll get.. everything sorted out tomorrow. I need some rest.." He whispered to himself, a yawn following him. The blue haired male made his way to his bedroom, almost crashing into a box in the hallway.

Walking inside the almost empty bedroom, Boyfriend huffed before flopping down on the bed in the room. It was the only thing inside but he already felt safe and comfortable in this little cramped apartment. His eyes slowly closed as Boyfriend began to drift off to sleep, feeling his body sink into the comfortable mattress.

Beep beep beep!

Boyfriend's eyes fluttered open as a small groan escaped his lips. He grumbled, hearing the sound of an alarm ring through his room. Sitting up on the bed and resting his back on the bed frame, Boyfriend looked over to his bedside table and grabbed his phone, seeing the alarm screen.

Wake up for school dumb dumb

Snooze

Stop

The male turned off the alarm and let out a sigh of relief, the stupid alarm had already given him a headache. Boyfriend stayed seated for a couple seconds before shuffling off the bed. He stood up, stretching his arms to feel comfortable, already missing the feeling of laying in bed.

Boyfriend walked out of his bedroom and went over to the bathroom. The room had a box inside which the male reached over for. He opened it carefully and took out a toothbrush, toothpaste, and a towel. He quickly got himself ready for the day.

He stepped out of the house wearing his usual clothes, a white t-shirt with a red no symbol on it, baggy navy blue jeans, red sneakers, and a turned around red hat. Boyfriend took out his phone and looked at the time.

7:56 am

"S-SHIT!-.." A small gasp escaped his lips as he quickly shoved his phone in his pocket. He felt the chilly air hit him but he didn't have the time to go grab a sweater. Boyfriend began to run to school, listening to the sound of the heel of his shoe hit the concrete ground.

His body shivered as the cool air continued to rush past him. "G..God- Why is i-it so cold today?.." He muttered, breathing heavily while continuing to sprint. The school wasn't far from his apartments but Boyfriend was.. pretty clumsy and horrible with time.

Boyfriend burst into class, breathing heavily while resting his hands on his thighs. He stared at the ground for a couple seconds before looking up, noticing the whole class staring at him. His cheeks flushed up a light scarlet as he averted his gaze back onto the ground. "Welcome! Are you new?" A voice called out, it was very honeyed making the other feel a bit safe but also anxious. Boyfriend glanced up and looked towards where the voice was coming from. It was from the teacher behind her desk making the male's body relax a tad.

"U..Uh yeah!" Boyfriend muttered out, rubbing the back of his neck. The teacher gave him a nod, pointing over to an empty seat. "You can sit there after you introduce yourself to the class." She said with a smile. Boyfriend felt a wave of nervousness wash over him but he nodded. "O-Okay!" He turned to the class, seeing different faces staring directly at him. "Uh.. My name is Boyfriend." He said with a small hum at the end. Hearing small snickers come from the class, his body tensed up again. "Uh.. I moved here a couple days ago.. and I hope to become good friends with you guys!" Finishing his introduction and hearing a small clap from the teacher, he walked over to the empty desk she pointed at a couple minutes prior.

(909 words)

A/N
HEY! it's been like a hot minute, i've been having a lot of fnf brainrot so i decided to write this brbr! I hope you guys enjoy it <3!