HamLaf: Pretty boy ⚠️

Start from the beginning

It took Alexander almost ten minutes to get into the dress, Lafayette was now pacing outside of the bathroom door, his arms crossed. "Babe, what is taking you so long in there?" He called out, knocking on the door for the seventeen millionth time in ten minutes. "Marie-Joseph Paul Yves Roch Gilbert du Motier de La Fayette Marquis de La Fayette, if you knock one more time I'm going to beat you to death with this dress." He laughed, opening the door. Lafayette nearly gasped at the beautiful sight.

Alexander stood there in the doorway, with a black and white maid dress covering just enough of his body. The neck and shoulder holes were lined with white ruffles, and there were fancy buttons lining down to about halfway down Alex's chest for easy take off. The skirt connected to the dress barely covered his lower parts, and if you were short enough you'd be able to see his privates as he walked. The ruffles on the skirt were a white linen, easy to wash since this dress was from a kink store and they were destined to get cum all over them. Lafayette took a step toward Alex, taking his hand and squeezing it as he kissed him. "You look.. so hot right now." He mumbled between soft kisses to Alex's neck.

"Shut it, you're the one who told me to put it on." He laughed jokingly, crawling into Lafs arms and allowing himself to be carried into the bedroom. Lafayette sat on the bed with Alex in his lap, running his hands all along the soft fabric of the dress. He took in the scent of Alex's perfume that he had put on just for special effects, licking at his smooth neck. Alex whined, arching his back and slinging his arms over the Frenchman's shoulders. Lafayette sucked several hickeys into the front of Alex's neck, making sure they were in places that he couldn't hide. Two hands slid down Alex's framed body and under the short skirt, revealing absolutely nothing covering anything. He could touch his dick, finger him, slap his bare ass. All while Alex has that cute little dress on, making him all the more hotter.

Lafayette began to grope Alex's ass, sucking a particularly dark hickey into his neck. Alex whined sadly, gripping at Lafayette's back. "Just touch me already.."

Thankfully, Lafayette wanted to get started as much as Alex did. The Frenchman circled Alexander's entrance, poking at it a few times and lifting the skirt up so the back half of the ruffled skirt was resting on Alex's back. He hesitantly wiggled a finger inside, watching Alexander grip onto his shirt and start tugging. "L-Laf, that hurts." Alex whined, trying to pull away from his dry finger.

"Babe, I have to prep you, you're so tight that I'll cum before you do." He chuckled, pulling his finger out and grabbing the lube for good measure. He popped the cap off and slicked up three fingers, sliding a much wetter finger up into Alex making him cry out. "Ah!" He moaned, clawing at Lafs back. Lafayette began thrusting his finger in and out, spanking him a few times just to hear another whorish moan come from Alex's parted lips. Each time his finger went deep, Alex would jerk his head back, let out a soft gasp and slowly lower his head back down when the finger slid out.

"Oh my god.. Oh my god, Laf, please fuck me. Please fuck me!" Alexander whimpered, already tired of the prep. Though Lafayette continued, knowing how Alex would complain about how much pain he was in during sex and they would have to pause, take a break and reprep him so he wouldn't be in unbearable pain. Lafayette stuck a second slicked finger into him, thrusting harshly into Alex's prostate and scissoring him. The caribbean man moaned out, lips parted in an endless string of soft moans. "Daddy, daddy fuck! Please!"

Lafayette snarled, pulling his fingers out after Alex was prepped enough. "With what you're wearing, I say you call me master the rest of the night." He licked Alex's jaw, setting him down on his feet against one of the bed poles that were on each four corners of the bed. Alex wrapped his arms around it and held on for dear life, already shaking and sensitive from being fingered. His little skirt shook slightly as his legs shook, and right in the middle of the front of the skirt pointed out his dick, hard and throbbing for attention. It was long enough to where it lifted the skirt, revealing the front half of his lower body for Laf to look at.