I opened them though to see the big red Hogwarts express. "Finally." I exclaimed under my breath. My uncle soon came up behind me and we walked. "So." He said, "Guess your leaving now." He said, he sighed and wiped his eye. "Are you crying?" I asked, "No, No. I just had something in the back of my eye." He replied. I nodded and looked at him, "Fine, I was crying. Don't act like I never show emotion." He said. "Now come here." He said holding his arms out, I smiled and hugged him. "I'm gonna miss you." He said ruffling my hair. I fixed my hair quickly and smiled. "It's only for a couple months." I said, he shrugged. "I know, but that's months without my movie buddy." He replied. I rolled my eyes, "I'll be back before you know it." I said trying to assure the man.

He wiped his eyes and patted my back, "Aright, guess you should get on." He said with a small smile. I nodded and hugged him one last time before stepping into the train.

I stepped on the train walking down the hallway trying to find Cedric. I saw Hannah open the compartment door and watch me, as I walked. Some guy winked at me, but I flipped him off. "Cedric, Adrian." I said opening the compartment door, Adrian stood up and hugged me. "I'm sorry about what happened, Cedric told me." He said sitting back down. I shrugged and sat down next to Cedric, Adrian across from us. "So you tell him yet?" I asked, Adrian raised an eyebrow. "Tell me what?" He asked. "Y/n, could you?" Cedric asked, I nodded and stepped out of the compartment, giving them some privacy.

George POV

I sat in the compartment surrounded by, Fred, Hannah and Angelina. Lee wasn't here yet. Hannah was poking her head out of the compartment door watching as Y/n went by. She had on a black jacket, black shirt, with jeans and boots. She looked badass. Fred watched and then looked back at the ground.

"Something wrong Fred?" I asked. "Course not." He replied. "Regretting?" Lee asked, "Oh shut up." Fred spat. Me and Lee didn't say anything to him, and continued waiting for Hannah to close the door.

"Did you see her?" Hannah huffed as she sat down again. Me and Lee nodded, Fred just ignored the question. Me and Lee rolled our eyes, we saw Angelina get on so we stood up getting ready to leave. "She was practically strutting down the hall!" She said again. "Yea and she looked pretty damn good doing it." I said, Fred glared at me. I shrugged and walked out the compartment, Lee following behind me.

Y/n POV

I was outside the compartment for a good six-ish minutes before Cedric called me in with a bright smile. "I'm guess it went well?" I asked, looking at Adrian crimson face. "You could say that." He said, Cedric was smiling. "We're going on a date this weekend at Hogsmade!" Cedric exclaimed, he quickly covered his own mouth. "No need to be embarrassed Ced."
I said with a small chuckle, he uncovered his mouth and gave me a awkward smile.

"I'm gonna go find the others." I said standing up. They both nodded and smiled before I walked out.

I walked about three compartments down till I found, Angelina, George and Lee sitting in one. I opened it up and waved, "Got room for one more?" I asked. They nodded and I sat down next to George, Lee and Angelina being across from us. "George told us what happened with Fred." Angelina started, "I knew it, ever since we found them in the common room. There was something going on." Angelina added. "Wait what?" Lee asked. "Oh. Me and Y/n went down to the common room and saw Hannah and Fred on the couch." Angelina explained. George rolled his eyes, "He doesn't deserve you Y/n." George added.

Lee saw how uncomfortable I was talking about this so he changed the subject. "So, Y/n where'd you get the scar from?" He asked. "World Cup, death eaters came and raided the place." I replied, "Care to explain more?" Angelina asked. "I was with the Diggoys when it happened. Amos told me and Cedric how we needed to get out there as quickly as possible. So Cedric grabbed my hand and ran, but someone ran in between us and knocked me down. I couldn't find Cedric, so some death eater came and decided to scar my face. Then I passed out and woke up with everyone around me." I said blankly. Angelina and Lee looked at me with wide eyes.

"What?" I asked. "That's a lot." Lee replied. Me and George nodded. They were shocked about how calm we were about this, but I didn't mind. "I'm fine guys, stop looking at me like that." I said, Lee and Angelina snickered. I rolled my eyes, "Anyways. I have a few ideas of stuff we could do to Snape." I said. They all looked at me, "Like what?"

——————-
So I've decided to do something different in this chapter, instead of a question.

In the comments give a detailed description about yourself and I'll ship you with someone from Harry Potter, (Also put which gender you prefer!)

Here's mine:

Dark brown hair
Curtain bangs
dark brown eyes
loves full moons, and sunsets
Sagittarius sun, Capricorn Moon, Cancer rising
3w4
Entp
sarcastic
Funny
Music taste: ( Queen, David Bowie, Chase Atlantic , Mitski, )
Hates when wrong
Angry easily/short tempered
Gets annoyed easily
Toxic trait ig: jealous easily
Likes to write and read (Mainly Poetry)
Mix of Remus and Sirius
Neil Perry kinnie
Favorite season is fall
Plays electric guitar
Speaks English and a little French
!!RINGS!!
Silver jewelry!!
Favorite movies are: The breakfast club, dead poets Society, perks of being a wallflower)
Favorite show is the office
James Potter wannabe
(Has the biggest crushes on Christian Coulson, Ben Barnes, Lorenzo Zurzolo and Caleb McLaughlin)