Running Away Again

Začít od začátku

Upon arriving he called Kimmom, and Kimmom told him to wait at the reception that he would arrive at Earth before going to the interview.

Ten minutes passed.

Kimmom went to Earth, when approaching him from behind, said Kimmom, placing both hands on Earth's shoulder, who was sitting on the reception sofa.

Kimmom: so let's go ?!

Kimmom scared as soon as he saw Earth also being scared by his sudden appearance from behind, Earth said as soon as he saw Kimmom.

Earth: what a scare! P'kimmom, you want to kill me..

Kimmom smiled when he saw Earth's frightened cute look.

Kimmom: of course not! I want to see you alive and working with me here in this company ...

Earth a little scared and nervous about the interview.

Earth: are they really going to want to sign a contract with me ?!

Kimmom: don't worry about it ... Did you bring the blueprint of the project that you have to present to them ?! I told you more or less what they wanted ...

Earth took it and showed the project on Kimmom.

Earth: it's here! I brought...

Kimmom: thankfully! ... This conversation would be useless without the project ... Hahaha.

Kimmom made a joke to try to make Earth stop being nervous.

Earth: thank you very much P'kimmom! I don't know what would become of me, if you weren't around ...

Kimmom on hearing this was happy, gave a passionate smile.

Kimmom: and I don't know what I would do without seeing you by my side.

Earth saw and heard Kimmom's words and passionate face, he knew Kimmom is in love with him, but Earth completely closed his heart to anyone, Earth promised himself that he would never love anyone again, after Kao did to him, Earth knew about Kimmom’s love, he always respected Kimmom and always made it clear to him that his heart will never belong to anyone again.

Earth: P'kimmom I ...

Kimmom noticed what Earth was going to say, he knew that Earth always said he would never love anyone and he always respected Earth on this subject, Kimmom interrupted his words.

Kimmom: so come on ?! The president is waiting for us .... my boss the vice-president has not yet arrived, but I will introduce you to the president first and then we will wait for the vice, okay ..

Earth with a happy smile.

Earth: Okay! ....

Earth and Kimmom went to the meeting room, Earth as he entered, he looked at the president of the company, saw the president rising from his chair with a smile and talking at the same time he was rising.

President: OH! So you are the architect that Mr Kimmom praised so much ..

Earth with a gentle smile made Wai for the president and was embarrassed that Kimmom talked so much about him.

Earth: yes! I think it's me ... Nice to meet you sr! I'm Earth Katsammonat ...

President: you don't need to be like that, all embarrassed ... I'm not going to bite you ... Hahaha ...

Earth and Kimmom smiled when they heard the president's joke, suddenly Earth and Kimmom listened and saw the president looking behind them and talking at the same time with a happy smile.