I Will Never Forgive You

Start from the beginning

Fluke with one hand started to wipe Maya's teary face and speak at the same time.

Fluke: no my love, he won't yell at your mommy  anymore ... Fluke got up ... Now come on, let's go home.

Maya with a smile

Maya: okay!

Fluke grabbed Maya's tiny hand and turned around, but when he turned around he came across Ohm in front of him, Ohm looking into Fluke's eyes.

Ohm: I want to talk to you ... Can we both talk for a while ?! Please.

"Ohm and Fluke, Earth and Kao were each face to face after five years passed."

Fluke taking the hands of the three beautiful girls, and looking into Ohm's eyes, and Earth fixing Kao with an angry look, Fluke said with an angry look and with precise words.

Fluke: I have nothing to talk to you about .... don't make a mistake with me, I'm not the same Fluke you met five years ago ... Do me a favor ... Forget that I exist.

Fluke walked over to Ohm and stopped beside him, said as he turned his head to the side towards Ohm.

Fluke: huh! One more thing ... Ohm looked at him ... Forget you saw my daughters, you were exterminated from my life forever, I never want to look at your face again .....

Fluke left and went out of the party, as soon as he got in front of the party entrance door and the road next door, he couldn't contain the pain of seeing Ohm, it's five years away from the man he loved so much, Fluke released his hand from Ara put his hand on his mouth and squeezed hard he completely forgot that he was beside the twins and Maya, Akira was grabbing Ara's hand while Ara was grabbing fluke's hand, Akira saw Fluke crying, she worried,approached fluke and grabbed his pants on fluke's leg, she said worried.

Akira: Mommy! Mommy, why are you crying ?! Was mommy  hurt ?!

Fluke looked at Akira, took his hand out of his mouth, bent down and hugged Akira, the hug was so tight that Akira said while tapping her tiny hands on fluke's back.

Akira: Ah! Mommy hurts ... very strong ... Mommy will break me ...

Fluke released Akira, said as soon as he released her and touched both sides of her face.

Fluke: I love you my angel! Never forget that, Mommy loves you very much .... Fluke looked at Ara, grabbed her by the arm, pulled and hugged them both at the same time .... I love you both so much ... You two are my life ..

Maya looked at the twins and Fluke, fluke saw Maya alone, stopped hugging the twins and said while also hugging Maya.

Fluke: I love you too, my smart girl ...

Maya gave a smile when being hugged, after the hug Maya looked at Fluke and said.

Maya: uncle fluke, that man who was with my mommy is my daddy ?!

Fluke's eyes widened as soon as he heard Maya say that, he knew that Maya is very smart for her age, Maya knew things, she liked to study and investigate things that adults investigate, Fluke said trying to deceive Maya.

Fluke: not my love! Why you say that?! Of course ... Of course he's not your daddy! ..

Maya looking into Fluke's troubled eyes realized that he is lying, but she didn't say anything just pouted, Fluke said as he got up.

Fluke: MAA! Let's go, let's go home ...

Fluke took the phone and sent a DM on Earth, after sending it, grabbed the girls' hands and left.