"I'll go easy on you." He whispers, his cool breath tickling my neck.

I know he's referring to quidditch, but the way he says it insinuates something else.

"You are such a tease, Diggory." I groan, causing him to laugh.

"Hey, you were the one who wouldn't even let me kiss you until we had been talking for three weeks." He retorts, picking up the broom closest to him.

I roll my eyes and pick up mine, mounting it.

He sticks his hand out, opening his palm slowly.

The snitch immediately lifts off his hand and into the air, it's wings expanding.

"3,2,1"

Before he can say go, I shoot up in the air towards the snitch, chasing it as fast as I can.

Within moments, it's changed its course and is now out of sight.

I stop in place abruptly, not wanting to fly in the opposite direction of it.

"You are such a cheater." Cedric laughs as he pulls up beside me.

I stick my tongue out and whip around, heading towards where I see the shiny object a ways away.

My hands stretched out just inches away from the snitch, when Cedric cuts me off abruptly, almost causing me to crash into him.

"What the hell Ced, I almost had it!" I yell, kicking him away by his broom.

"I said I'd go easy on you, but not that easy. You gotta work for it." He smirks.

I groan.

"Why are we even doing this? Couldn't this wait until morning?"

His mouth purses into a hard line.

"Nope. You'll see why once you catch it."

Weirdo.

This goes on for about another thirty minutes. Me getting within centimeters of catching it, then Cedric stopping me.

"Cedric, I'm tired of this, please just let me catch it." I groan.

He laughs and a devious smirk appears on his face.

"I love it when you beg for me." He whispers seductively.

I smack his arm, but I'm unable to suppress the smile making its way on my face.

"Fine, go catch it, I won't stop you." He smiles.

I look at him unconvinced, causing him to roll his eyes.

"I promise."

I laugh and dart in the opposite direction, flying as fast as I can, eager to have this over with.

I eventually catch up to it, my arm stretched out as far as it will go.

My finger tips graze the very end of the snitch, before I'm finally able to wrap my hand around it, clutching it in my palm.

"I got it!" I shout out excitedly.

I hear him laugh a ways away.

"Press the button on the very side of it, and toss it in the air!" He shouts back.

I turn it over in my palm, noticing a small silver button that I've never seen on a snitch before.

I press the button in, then toss the it upwards.

It flies slowly a little ways ahead, ascending up in the air a bit.

Before I can even process it, the snitch has exploded in the air, creating nine words spelled out in fireworks.