"We're going home, H."

"Just think Em. We're starting our lives together now," he grinned giving me a hug from behind me. "I know it won't be butterflies and rainbows, but just know I love you."

"I love you too, H," I smiled, turning to give him a kiss on the lips. He squeezed me in his arms swaying me side to side. "I just don't want to leave. I wish we could honeymoon forever."

"We would have gotten bored eventually, love," he laughed. "There wasn't much to do besides physical activities."

I rolled my eyes at his words. I pulled away from his grasp grabbing my bags from the floor and bringing them into the quarters we would be spending our time in for the next few hours or so. I lay down on the large bed and stare at the wood ceiling. I could hear Harry's voice talking to the other crew members on what was going on back home. His voice grew softer as I slowly began to fall asleep, the water swaying the boat side to side like a baby's basinet.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Beautiful," Harry's voice said, his warm hands running across my cheek. "We're home. They're tying the boat up now."

I sat up on my elbows seeing Harry sitting on the edge of the bed. I rubbed my tired eyes trying to erase the sleep from them. Harry had a smile on his lips, as he watched me readjust to being awake. He knew I was tired, but I don't think I could fully comprehend how tired I really was.

"They have our bags already, they are putting them in the car for us," he mentioned falling to his side and rolling onto me. I sighed trying to push him off of me. I didn't want to be touched right now. I was in a mood.

"H, get off of me. I don't want to be touched," I groaned. He looked at me with a frown. "I'm just tired, and cranky. Don't worry about it. No big deal," I smiled, kissing his lips. "Ready to face your sister?"

"My mum's there too."

"She's not bad, it's your sister I'm worried about. She's going to have a field day," I said standing up off the bed. I ran my hand through my hair and yawned. "I'm absolutely knackered. I feel as if I haven't gotten enough sleep in the past year."

"That's probably true," Harry chuckled. "My bad."

"Damn it H," I laughed looking in the mirror and straightening my hair out with my fingers quickly. "Ready?"

"I was waiting for you, my wife." He grinned taking hold of my hand, lacing our fingers together. He pulled me out of the room, and onto the deck. We walked down the ramp and got into the car that was waiting for us.

I leaned against Harry's shoulder as we drove to the palace, my eyes drooping as I was still waking up. I've never felt so tired in my life. It's like today was the day for exhaustion to completely take on my body. I was going to curl in mine and Harry's bed and sleep the day away when we returned to the palace.

"Don't fall asleep Em," Harry said rubbing my knee.

"I'm trying not to," I mumbled. "It's hard when you're exhausted. I'm having you know I'm sleeping when we get back."

"That's fine," he laughed kissing my head. "I should have let you sleep good last night. I didn't realize traveling would make you so tired."

"We haven't really been sleeping as much as we should be," I said honestly. "We've been pretty much having sex non-stop."

"One week break?"

"You're saying we should take a break? I'm honored to be hearing that from the whiner."