Lexi's P.O.V

Two weeks later...

Over the course of the last few weeks the triplets' scents have changed. More and more everyday the triplets are starting smell like a hybrid of a vampire and a shifter, Carlisle thinks that might be because their blood mixed with one another.
But we won't know until he can compare the blood samples to mine.
And I've told Edward and Jake about what's been happening with me. Edward thinks I might the gift of healing but no vampire has ever possessed such a gift before but then again, I'm not a full vampire. I'm a hybrid. So there is literally no telling what I can do.
Just as I was deep in thought Seth came barreling through.
"I Graduated Early!!!!" He cheered. "And it's all thanks to you!"
"Told you that you could do it." I smiled.
"Hey where's the kids?" Seth questioned looking around. Alice had vision of him coming over so the guys took the kids to visit Billy and dad. After I shared my suspicions about Seth maybe imprinting on one of our kids, Edward and Jacob went into protective dad mode and have bustling the kids back and forth all over the place.
"Edward and Jacob took them to see their grandpas." I giggled as he pouted.
"It's not fair!" He whined. "They've been alive a full two months now, and I've only seen them from a far!"
"We're home!" Leah's voice rung out as I heard my mates whisper arguing with her.
"Mommy!" Jace screamed running at me, arms stretched out. Laughing I picked him up as the other two came running up to me.
"Mommy." Rosalice's sweet little voice called up to me. "Who is that?" Pointing at Seth, Rosalice stared at him inquisitively.
"Hi I'm...." Seth trailed off staring straight into her eyes. Imprinting on her.
Suddenly a loud growl and hissing filled the room as Jacob and Edward started advancing on him. Standing in their way, I glared up into their eyes.
"Lexi he-"
"Yeah I know." I glared cutting Edward off. "I was the one who first suspected that he would. You know it can't be helped so back off. Besides it's not even like that for him right now and you know it."
They pouted but did as I said, gently taking Jace out of my arms and leading them to the gardens to play.
"Lexi! Hey so I was thinking..."

Everything was finally falling into place, Marianne and Luca have decided to move back into her old house and La Push. The council apologized for the role in her suffering, Jake had taken over us being Alpha of our pack, and the wedding planning for my brother's wedding was coming full circle.
As the months progressed the growth of our kids have finally slowed down. They're all beautiful and unique and I don't know what I would do without them, but still the fear that I will outlive them grows with each and every day. Edward is convinced that will find answers in Brazil and I hope that he is right.
My healing abilities have grown exponentially, now it's not just cuts and plants that I can heal but fatal injuries. We had a rogue nomadic vampire come through here and Colin was wounded gravely. He almost died but I was able to heal him, it was almost as if time had reversed itself. Carlisle actually has me volunteering at the hospital to heal smaller wounds and sicknesses.
It's strange, if you asked me 3 years ago where I would be today I probably would have said in college far far away from any family that I had. But now I'm here, with my mates with Edward and Jacob, my children, my brother, my parents. I never thought I would have such a huge family, but here we are.
And I have never been more grateful.

July 1st....