part 28

Tonys pov

Ruby has been doing so well lately and her and nat are really happy together yes I know they are a couple they try and hide it but they arnt very suttle about it bit none of us mind in fact we are all really glad to see the two most deving people happy.

The agender for today is simple group training and the im going to work on rubys new suit im making her as a birthday gift even though I know she hates her birthday I mean she wouldnt even tell us when it was for the fist 2 year we only figered it out when a present came from her uncle and aunt on her 16 but it her 18th soon as we have to go big so were throwing a big surprise party and her family from new orleans are coming (meaning kol devina marcel and the vampire not the mickelsons so there is lots to plan but thanks to pepper and nat it is all pretty much taken care of and she doesnt serpeck anything I hope.

3rd pov

All the avengers had gathered in the training room and were half way though when they heard a loud crash behind them only to turn and see the hydra members holding ruby with a knife to her thort get your hands off her or I swear to god ill make hell look like heaven shouted nat first and then they all try to get to her but in the middle of it all one biggest one has manged to knock ruby unconsue and take her to places unknow and by the time everyone relised it was to late they lost but the avengers would move heven and earth for ruby so thats what happened.