Part 16

6 months later

Rubys pov

I cant believe that I have been out from under the mikealson for half a year and let me tell you it have been the best time of my life. I have been able to get back inContact with marcel devina and kol and there all going well I miss them but I know its for the best.

Me and izzy are going well in school of cource and we are really close with our friends more so her then me but I dont mind because I know she loves me or I hope she gose she has been abit distant but im sure its nothing,

After nick fury and his friend came I did some digging and found out all about them and I am now a part of it with my own code name and everything but izzy didnt want that. It was hard in the begaining but now that I know everyone we are sort of like a big family. I had my first mission last month to free a group and people from a hydra bass and it went ok until one of the gards were a vampire and was able to take me but I killed him I can never risk the mikealson find out that im alive and a superhero. So thats what happened in the last six months now back to now.

Im sat in sience at the moment waiting for the day to end so I can go to the avenders tower I have a mission report that I need to finish or it a race betwin cap and fury to see who can tell me im late first but I know it is all in good fun and they only want make me smile.

RING

Well that lesson went quite me and izzy stand up and go to walk out the door I always walk her home so I know shes safe because being a hero puts everyone you love and who loaves you at risj but I wouldnt change it for the world.

Ok love see you soon but dont wait up I think tony want to have a party and he will acully loke me in if I try to leave but I love you I saty as izzy opens the door and give her I kiss but she turns so I only kiis her cheek ok well that was weird. After I did that I contuined walking to adevenger towers and arrive with time to spare and make my way up to the main floor were I walk in to see thor and loki talking on the sofa well I mite as well say hi hello how are my two fav gods on this fine day with a smile I really love talking to them they are really funny and they are the only ones who know about my past but that is only because loki read my mind when I was thinking about them and that ended up with him trying to fly to new orleans to kill them all but I was able to talk him out of it still not sure if that was the right call but never the less it happened so now whenever I look down loki will take me up to the roof and we talk for hour I all most always end up cring.

ah lady ruby how are you boomed thor. im good thank you thor how are you but by the time I had finished talk he was back on the hunt for pop tart so it was just me and loki on the sofa but I could tell he didnt want to talk