part 14

Rubys pov

Well it took sure time but me and izzy found a place to live and we are pretty happy. I bought a nice house on the eage of town and inrolled us in the local school and I hope that this can be a fresh start where I can find some sort of normalty.

ruby baby do you know where the tv remote is I heard izzy shout from the living room while I was getting ready for our first day at school love we dont have time to watch tv but its on the table next to the sofa I say as putting the finshing touches to me look and came down the stairs. Of cource I enrolled us in one of the top school in new York.

Once we arrived my anxiety went sky high but izzy knowtised and carmed me down in the best way by kissing me until I felt better so we got out the car and walked up to the front desk to get everything we need like our locker number and class list which I made sure were the same hi im ruby and this is izzy were new here we inrolled online I said in a kind and noncofrention way I mean this is our new home only make sence to have people like me. of course welcome to midtown high have a great year

First class is engerlish we thought it would be good to get the early so we can sit together. Not long after all the other kids came in talk about what they did over the sumer and some noiticed that we were even there but nobody said anything to us.

hello class I hope you had a good weekend today we have two new students johning us all the way for new orleans would you like to introdus yourself oh god here we go what are we going to say hi im a freck that shouldnt be alive and thi is my girlfriend no instead I say hi im ruby this is izzy I like to draw and she likes to write and sat down and the class went on as normal asc did the rest of the day.