part 10

Ruby's pov

As soon as I knew that everyone was out or to busy to care not the they did any way I dot dressed in a pair of black ripped jeans and a white long sleeved shirt with a cardigan over to keep me warm even thought I didnt need it but it looked cute and was on my way.

I was sat watching the people paint by the fountain when I felt someone sit next to me hi I'm Izzy who are you why the hell was this girl talking to me hello I'm ruby what are you going most people would back away when they heard my name not because my last name was Mikaelson but because almost every local was very protective of me and if they saw something wrong it would find a way of getting back to marcel but she just smiled brighter as if id just told her the best thing ever.

I like your eyes there different I like that she must be joking right my eyes were ugly and made me a freak just like everything else about me but dont say that no instead I respond with a simple thank you I like your top I love books too when I saw the top she was waring it said books because reality is overrated and I could agree more

thanks I just brought it today would you like to play at my house one day I have no idea how to respond I mean on one hand it would be fun and really nice to have a friend my age but on the other what if the mikealson fond out actually you know what I'm done being scared of them I am more powerfully then all of them and I want a friend yes I would love to go to your house to play do you want my number so you can text me the best time so I gave her my number and we went our separate but I knew it wouldn't be the last time I saw her.

a/n I know I say this a lot but thank you all so much when I started this book it was a relice as the lockdown was hard for me as im sure it was for most people but knowing that so many people like my book meand so much to me xx

feel free to comment or vote