"Asahi just trust me. I have perfect aim."

"I love you.. please don't kill me." I pull him away, and I can feel him shaking all over. "Have I ever done something wrong....? Why are we doing this..?"

"Trust me, I'm not going to aim at your head, just a little away from your head. Don't worry I won't shoot at you."

"You don't sound trustworthy at all." I sigh. He's not going to trust me in any time. "Don't frown.. I'm just scared of these things. But, I do want to see you shoot something."

"If I hit the can perfectly, then will you trust me and stand completely still?" He hesitantly nods, and I pat his cheek. "You're going to be safe, I promise."

I look for the can, and place it on the table. Asahi's standing behind me, holding on to my shoulders, and literally shaking me as he quivered in fear.

He lets my shoulders go, and I take my aim, shooting the can three times consecutively. He made weird noises, and latched on to me, hugging my waist tightly and burying his face in my hair.

"Did you let the can live...?"

"Cans don't have life, Asahi." He pulls away, and nods. "You're too kind sometimes. Anyway! Nowwwww," I pull him to the wall, setting him in place. "Listen, don't move your head, your arms, or your legs. Don't ever do anything."

"Let me live..."

"I'm not going to kill you." He shuts his eyes close, and slowly but surely, he stood still. "Good teddy bear." I aim about two inches above his head, and shoot, aiming for the side and shooting once again.

"A-Am I still alive..?" I run up to him, and hug him tight, feeling his body weight shift over to me. "S-So.. why do you have a gun?" He backs his head away, panting with his chest heaving as he tried calming down. "Are you a spy?"

"Worse than that.." He raises his brow, and I look away. "I'm the daughter of the top Mafia boss in Japan. The reason why I was trained my whole life.. they were expecting me to be the next boss. But, I don't want to be one."

Asahi stayed silent, and I could only look down, or anywhere but him. He isn't the type to judge because people judge him wrongly, but, if you find out that your girlfriend is involved in illegal shit, what would happen?

If I get involved with him any further, and if my father finds out, he would kill him. I don't want any of that to happen. I don't want to get him involved with our problems. He's a complete stranger to these things.

He wipes my cheek, and kisses my forehead. "Why are you crying? Did I do something wrong?"

I look at him—surprised, confused, and utterly baffled at his words. He just asked me if he did something wrong. He hasn't said anything.. about me.

"You know, I asked you that question because you felt really distant, but.. now that I know, I'm happy—though you scared the life out of me—I'm happy that you showed me." He cups my cheeks and kisses the tip of my nose, smiling very brightly.

"You don't want to break up...?"

"I don't. All I have to do is to shut up, right? And to cover you identity?" I nod. "I'll try, but with me as your boyfriend, I can't guarantee that.. when they ask me about you.. I don't know if I could keep it."