Clingy Harry

clingy harry appears in many different forms during the day. there's the clingy harry that won't let you out of bed in the morning, no matter how many times you tell him that you have that big presentation that you have to attend, his arms won't loosen their iron-tight grip on your waist. then there's the clingy harry that loiters on your university campus, right outside of the lecture hall that you were currently in. it's my day off, i can do what i want! is his excuse most of the time when you catch a glimpse of him through the glass windows and send him an alerting text. it didn't matter how many students stopped to gawk at him, or the two of you together. your favourite clingy harry, though, would have to be when he's off on tour, or anywhere overseas, and he spends the entire day begging you to come with him. he can't bear to be without you for even a day. i have responsibilities here! you would reason, but it all goes out harry's other ear. he would follow you around the house pressing kisses into your skin, and even out onto the streets, not daring to go down any street corner without your fingers woven through his. and of course, you would eventually cave in to his demands, because who could refuse him? and once you open your mouth to give him the yes that he always got, he would beam widely at you, and exclaim that he already bought a first class ticket for you.