Deep Breaths

*Breath, Harry. Breath. Don't do anything. She loves you.*

Harry kept repeating that to himself. He came to surprise you, he wanted to pick you up from college and take you to a nice dinner. He looked for you in the library and didn't find you, then at the closest coffee shop and there you were, a bunch of books on the table and two coffees. You were not alone, of course, Harry had heard a lot about that friend you studied with.

Always heard about how well the two of you could study in less time than you did alone. It was like study-chemistry.

But what Harry didn't know was that your friend was actually quite handsome, a tall guy with nice hair. Harry hated to admit it, but he was attractive. He made you laugh and seemed to make your study a lot funnier, it was the kind of laugh Harry thought was reserved for him, the one that reached your eyes and made them almost disappear.

A wave of insecurity had rushed throughout his veins. He left you alone for long and so often, he was afraid you could see that there was someone out there who could give you everything that you deserved and Harry didn't give you.

After feeling insecure, he felt a wave of rage and desperation, like the air was not enough for him to breath. He could only simplify all his feelings in one. Jealousy.

He wanted to take that man so far from you, he could send him to the moon. Harry wanted that guy to be as far from you as possible, so that he couldn't breath your air.

Harry had never considered himself a possessive person until he met you. Of course he tried to bury it because it would look like he didn't trust you, he did. He just knew that he could not always be enough for you, and it shook his world.

Harry slowly made his way to your table and asked, very slowly.

"Is this seat taken?"

You looked up to answer and saw a pair of such beautiful green eyes, so big and full of life.

"Ha..EDWARD" you almost shout, but that would have turned heads. You were so excited, you took his face with both of your hands and kissed him. His lips were warm and welcoming, soon his hands were on your waist, bringing you closer to him. His scent filled your soul as your hands played with his short hair. He let out a moan that made the two of you break the kiss.

You were kind of embarrassed, you usually weren't into PDA, at all. But you had missed him, everyday. All the time. Of course you blushed deeply when you remembered how your friend was still there, and shot him a quick awkward smile.

"Seb, this is Harry, my boyfriend. Baby, this is Seb, the friend I talked to you about." Seb stood up to take Harry's hand. Strong grip. He thought. Harry hated to admit that Seb had good vibes, but there was something about him that didn't feel right.

"Good afternoon, Harry. I hope the things you've heard are good things."

Harry just nodded. "Baby, I came by to take you to dinner." His usually full red lips were hidden in a thigh line.

"It sounds awesome, H. Seb, do you have any problem with us re-taking this other day?"

"Sure, flower, anytime."

Harry swore he could have punched the guy right in that pretty face of his. He had a nickname for you. Then he had the nerve to hug you and give you a quick kiss of goodbye. He couldn't help but notice how he lingered a little longer than normal, and how he buried his face in your hair. Harry didn't know he was clenching his fist so hard until you took his hand and he felt the blood flow it's normal way to his fingers. Seb had finally left the place.

"Cut the glare, Harry. He's just a friend. Plus he has a girlfriend, too, you know? No need to be jealous. Plus I love you to the infinity and beyond."

"I am not jealous. AND I love you too, kitten." Harry pouted and you let out a loud laugh.

Harry smiles back at you, mentally thanking your speech.

"Your face could be the description of jealousy, Hazz."

"Ha. Ha. Ha. You are so funny."

"It's always nice to have you back, even when that asshole part of you shows, I love it."

"Oh kitten, the things you make me say."

He laughed to himself.

"I love you and only you, Harry. If I didn't love you, we wouldn't be together, you're lucky you have my heart."

"You are my heart and my soul, Kitten. I love you to the infinity and beyond." You blushed. He could always make you blush.

"To the infinity and beyond." You answered and leaving the place to get ready for your dinner.

Oh, the things that a jealous Harry made you feel.