50 Things Harry Styles Would Do (Smutty List)

1. Groans, "Fuck me," when he sees you naked for the first time.

2. Holds his breath when he pushes into you.

3. Bites his lower lip and furrows his brow when he wants to moan, but can't.

4. Gets so distracted by watching you, he forgets to actually do his part. "Sorry, sorry. So fuckin' gorgeous, is all."

5. Hisses when you try to take him all the way down your throat.

6. Encourages you like he's your number one fan. "Doin' so well for me, pet. Takin' me all the way? Such a good girl."

7. Rubs his morning wood against the swell of your ass to wake you up.

8. Puts his hair in a bun while he's taking you from behind, nearly falling over onto you in surprise when you push back against him as he pauses momentarily to keep his hair out of his face.

9. Closes his eyes when you're on top of him, silently whispering to himself, urging his body to not let go too quickly.

10. Puts a steady hand on your stomach to anchor you against the mattress while he fingers you, assaulting your g-spot with the same pressure over and over again.

11. Coaches you through your climax, whispering, "Feels good, yeah? Feel you squeezin' me cock, gorgeous. There ya go, beautiful. Tha's it, tha's my girl. "

12. Whimpers when you slide your thumb over the tip of him, bringing it up to your mouth so you can taste the drop of precum against your finger.

13. Nearly speaks in tongues when he's close to cumming, moaning "Fuck, fuck, fuck, f-f-fuck me," from deep in his throat.

14. Says, "Listen t' how fuckin' wet ya are for me, baby," when he rubs your clit as he's inside of you.

15. Wraps your hair around his fist as he's fucking you from behind, pulling you to him while you cry out a deep-rooted moan.

16. Sets his feet flat on the bed while you're on top of him, lifting up and fucking into you as he grips onto your hips.

17. Tightly clutches the hair on the crown of your head when he's in your mouth and he's about to cum.

18. Slaps your clit after you've finished cumming around his fingers, smiling maniacally when you squeal as a result.

19. Throws your legs over his shoulders so your thighs are resting against him, giving him perfect leverage to eat you out.

20. Mouths your breasts over your t-shirt and bra because he's too handsy to wait until you fully undress.

21. Kneads your ass when you're riding him, gripping onto you so hard that he's left little half-moons in your skin from his fingernails.

22. Growls into your ear when you suck on his neck.

23. Trails kisses down your entire body, going slower the more you whine for him.

24. Whimpers and nods slightly when you tell him how good he feels, how well he fills you up, how you can't imagine him making you feel any better than he already does.

25. Gets rosy cheeks when he's on top of you, pressing his forehead against yours as he pushes himself into you over and over again.

26. Runs his hands up and down your bare legs as you place your heels on his shoulders while he's fucking up into you.

27. Says, "Look a' how hard y've made me, pet," when you undress him.

28. Never straight-up asks for you to call out his name, but will always thrust into you harder after you've moaned, "Harry!" for him.

29. Has you hold onto the headboard while you kneel at the head of the bed so he can lie underneath you and eat you out as he wraps his arms around your thighs.

30. Stops to laugh every time you switch positions, shaking his head in disbelief. "Always so fuckin' good," he growls, pulling you to him once more.

31. Asks you to ride him reverse-cowgirl style so he can smack your ass and watch you fuck him at the same time.

32. Grunts all sorts of nonsense while his face is buried in your neck. "Gonna write a fuckin' song about how fuckin' good your cunt is," he'll say against your skin.

33. Buys you lingerie but is too impatient to allow you to wear it for any extended amount of time.

34. Rolls over on top of you in the middle of the night and says, "I need you to fuck me. Now."

35. Sucks against your neck while you ride his thigh, little tufts of air leaving his lips and dancing across your skin when you moan against him.

36. Can't seem to steady his breath when you kiss his butterfly and swallow tattoos, the lump in his throat difficult to get around.

37. Literally just bites your ass whenever he can.

38. Shoves his fingers in your mouth when you're moaning and you're supposed to be quiet. "Don' wanna get caught, do we?"

39. Smiles deep enough for his dimples to show when you gasp around his cock, your lips red and slick, eyes watering. "Shut up, you prat," you'd say, rolling your eyes.

40. Encourages you to leave scratches all over his back the last time he sees you for a while before tour - he likes the burn of them whenever he showers, loves knowing that you're with him on stage the first couple of nights until they fade away.

41. Teases you with just the tip of him when you're being a little bratty.

42. Would become mesmerized and obsessed with making your ass a certain shade of red after you've asked - well, demanded, really - that he spank you.

43. Actually begs you to let him cum when he's allowed you to take control, and you only allow him to after you've spotted tears in his eyes.

44. Clutches both of your wrists with one massive hand when you're pressing your palms against his chest for leverage while you ride him.

45. Touches himself while he watches you complete your nightly routine, knowing he's just going to make you sweat off the moisturizer and have your neat ponytail looking a mess within the next half hour or so.

46. Gasps, "Fuckin' 'ell!" when you slam back down on top of him after teasing him for longer than he'd prefer.

47. Slides his fingers down into your jeans when you've gotten cheeky enough to straddle him after you've gotten home from work. When he notices you're not wearing any panties, he bucks into your core and moans into your mouth.

48. His eyes actually light up when you begin talking dirty to him. He loves your filthy mouth - says it doesn't match your innocent exterior.

49. Whispers a biting, "Shit," under his breath when you dip the tip of your tongue into his dimple.

50. No matter how rough he'd gotten with you, or how dirty the words were that came out of your mouth, he'd always say, "Love you so much," and kiss your forehead in the afterglow.